DM920 + ASC1 Titanium

Satfaca

Registered
Hi, folks, is there anyone out there using this combination?

I am banging my head trying to figure out how to get the signal running. What settings for the tuner should be used?

I have a C-band & a Ku-band (Universal) LNB connected through a 4-inputs DiSeQC switch to the ASC1.

Any help/hints/tips would be welcome.

Kb Cool

Registered
I don't have a dreambox. But, I do use the ASC1 w/ my Mecool Kiii pro. I use diseq 1.0 to run the switch. And diseq 1.2 for the movements. Does your DM920 not have these settings?

Satfaca

Registered
It does. I have a small 120cm dish with Universal LNB connected to Tuner 1 and operate it without any problem, but the C & Ku in combination with the ASC-1 simply drives me creazy, I cannot get the signal running through.
The problem is definitely not in the tuner (I also switched the tuners) but somewhere in the settings.

Satfaca

Registered
It does. I have a small 120cm dish with Universal LNB connected to Tuner 1 and operate it without any problem, but the C & Ku in combination with the ASC-1 simply drives me creazy, I cannot get the signal running through.
The problem is definitely not in the tuner (I also switched the tuners) but somewhere in the settings.

Kb Cool

Registered
I come out of the receiver into the diseq switch and then my cband lnb off a diseq port runs into the ASC1. Basically the diseq switch is first inline then the ASC1. Are you going out of the receiver then straight into the asc1, then into the switch? If so, I would try it the opposite way. Also you need to choose 13v,18v in the ASC1 lnb settings. Otherwise your switch wont work right.

Last edited: