Echolink Stuck on EAA? help

kasrola

Registered
could you please MAROKINO EXPLAIN THE PRECEDURE?
ANY SPECIAL BIN FILE TO SEND TO THE RECEIVER?
-IS IT TO UPLOADE AND EDIT THE BOOTLOADER?
MANY THANKS

ig0r

Administrator
1054649e49fdadcd0a.jpg
[/IMG]

kasrola

Registered
Thanks everybody for your help,MAROKINO's Program seems to do the job.
special Thanks for you MAROKINO, now i live in peace!!!
may god save the KING of ZAMBIA

kasrola

Registered
Help? any Clues why everytime a use the CASE_DATA Loader to updates my keys,my echolink serie-B stok on EAA when switched on.
This the second time i used CASE-DATA and the same problem occured???
many thanks for your help/participation

marokino08

Super VIP
Help? any Clues why everytime a use the CASE_DATA Loader to updates my keys,my echolink serie-B stok on EAA when switched on.
This the second time i used CASE-DATA and the same problem occured???
many thanks for your help/participation

your problem is on or EAA ?

kasrola

Registered
it's the EAA, like a said CAS-DATA LOADER cause the ERROR EAA(ERROR ACCESS ACUMULATOR or something like that)
any new UPLOADER TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM.
thx

marokino08

Super VIP
it's the EAA, like a said CAS-DATA LOADER cause the ERROR EAA(ERROR ACCESS ACUMULATOR or something like that)
any new UPLOADER TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM.
thx

send this original firmware with characteristic : allcod bootloader

1054649e49fdadcd0a.jpg
[/IMG]

kasrola

Registered
Many thanks MARO,is it possible now to use your CAS_DATA to upgrade key without the EAA-Problem occuring again???
THX AGAIN

kasrola

Registered
Thanks marokino for your help.
could you suggest if any cas-data loader I can use?
NB:
100% SURE THE ACTUAL LOADER IN THE CAS-DATA THAT CAUSE THE eea ERROR.
many thanks to all members who shed somelight and participate in the discussion
KAS

Robsat

Registered
Good tips Marokino but one has to have this Fault so it could be tried. I really don`t know how the hell they get these Errors. I programme a lot of Stbs and I have never had these Errors.
For those who are beginners they have to go with best rules as afterwards they come with problems and too many questions and these are not just answers but should be more practical than theorical. For EL the best use should be Alimupg55 and you can never miss as this detects the Ali chip C, B or E and if a software reads not compatible just don`t use it and try to find someone else that is compatible.
Now to be honest one came to me with this error AEE and as said I have some software's stand by but never used them so I could never answer any of these questions cause I did not practice them. So I started on this receiver with a good clean up and which took me 20 minutes and than reprogramme it again and it was back in order.
So please my friends watch what you are doing for your sake, cause it might cost you money and never blame any of these good file guys like some does because of their own negligence and trails and errors. One should be more careful to what he does and should read before, not after damaging something.
One other thing is that you should thank Marokino and some others for their patience cause They do deserve it.

kasrola

Registered
thanks for your honest answer ROB.
I am not blaming anybody for having EAA error on my receiver mate, it's just for the first time a used CAS_DATA, this kind of error occured.
I always appreciated any member for the contribution to the FORUM.
once again no blame to anybody, we all hobbies and want to know more about the hobby.
many thanks
KAS

Robsat

Registered
Thanks kasrola, you are a honest man too. By the way I was not referring to you. I wrote in general. Yes you are giving a good example cause if one try and experiment and errors or damage is caused or occurs one can not blame any file guy. When I started about ten years ago on ISO card which I had with my first Nokia 9200 I tried to experiment with the first card programmer I burnt it out that minute. It was £100 and I had to go and buy another that was £200 down the drain. It was my fault cause I rushed and did not read before to make myself know what I was doing. I gave up and after a month I started again and I worked on Nokia, humax, echostar,cards and cams still I made some mistakes in the beginning but I learned a lot from my own mistakes. I was not happy just because I could send firms to the stb but I started working on how to get back the errors and mistakes and that what made me confident. I use to wait for files on forums to work so again I had to learn how to edit all the files that I work with. I have even finished to install dishes so that I could buy more things and equipment. Keep in mind that what one knows is never enough.
My advise is never to give up. Try but go slowly and always read instructions more than ones if you have to.
Good luck

kasrola

Registered
appreciated that mate, well said and good luck to you and all the members who are doing a great job .
we all survivers and the spirit of survivers never dies no matter what.
good bless, KAS

fkhan786

Registered
stuck on EAA

can someone help please as my receiver is stuck on eaa what do i have to do any help would be appreciated.thanx