Gbox activation

mela0276

Registered
hi to all please can someone of the modos activate my account for accessing to gbox threads , many thanks in advance really i m so happy to be a menber of this nice forum wich it one of the best forums i visit

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
You are supposed to contact admin by pm, not post about it. Anyway, generally members who joined few days ago and rushed with 10 posts won't get access until some time passes.

Gevorg

Registered
Hllo i am pm to admin but i have no anser and i havnt stil gbox acsess i hav mor 10 posts and i am not a new user what am i ned to gat an acsess

Demolition

Registered
I think you Guys are Very Unpatient.

Acces will come in Time , when Time is right.

I have about 100 Post.. do you hear me Complaining ??

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Keep in mind guys, that not everyone will get access just because they have 10 posts. If you rushed to get 10 posts and them pm-ed me there is a very good chance you won't get access.
Sometimes I get a few pms at once and think ok I'll reply to them later then forget about it :)
So if you don't get it at first and I haven't replied to you with a reason try sending me pm again after few days.
But first consider if you meet the requirements to get in.
If you just made any 10 posts to get access you probably won't get it, and if you do get it and you stop contributing to the board you will loose it anyway.
The post limit doesn't matter that much, it is just some way to determine if you are a contributing member or a leech.