Every error possible

ulsterbeef

Registered
Hello folks,

Ive been along time owner of a clone DM800. I know all about flashing via the web, dreamup etc. So, heres my situation (hopefully its in the right area).

Basically I tried to send a bouquet to my dads box and it crashed with the Erro1. No ca found message. No problem I thought... I have the Null cable and connection to a network so I knew flashing would only be 30 seconds.. or so I thought.

To cut a long story short. Nothing works. I have tried the Null method and I get Flashing failed when trying the image. (!!! 010 IMAGE FOR WRONG ARCHITECTURE), box will be unusable now!!. I have tried the correct bootloader for my sim 210 and it appears to send OK but the image gets the above error.

I have tried optiflash... and I have tried the web interface whcih I can access but it wont go into stop mode after flashing the bootloader, which means it cant flash.

Basically nothing makes this want to work. I have completely at a loss. I have tried the enforcer over dreamup and get the file too big message.

I have no idea where to go from here :(

glamide

Registered
i think if u have idea of where to go come here am at home.

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk