Sim2-SOA Clone Updater 4.5

cocadaboa

Registered
Hello
I used the Sim2-SOA Clone Updater 4.5 in this image - GP3-OE2.0-expand-eB-sim2-dm800se-20160312 (Flash Erweiterung / Flash Expansion) - and gave error after updating and the box did not start anymore,
In this image I remove plugins that I do not need
- MediaPortal
- Mediainfo
- EMC
- Flash Expansion

For the image to be lighter.

I checked the 9 MB free flash memory and gave start to the Start SOA Clone Updater 4.5, I saw the update process running and at the end I did "Restart-your-Receiver" and press OK and the box did not start again.

I have already uploaded the image OooZooN - Sim2-OoZooN-Image-dm800se-20161220-Jasper-20170207 - the last one does not accept the Blue Panel GP3 plugin to later get the camfeed. I download few or no plugins in the images. I do few things in the stall just to watch TV.

I have already flashed several box clones and originals and I have no problem and I was never in CA error.

Will it be the image? - GP3-OE2.0-expand-eB-sim2-dm800se-20160312 (Flash Erweiterung / Flash Expansion)

Thanks for the answers.

Greetings

Last edited:

cocadaboa

Registered
Thanks Jasper

Then, can I use the Sim2-SOA Clone Updater 4.5? In your image OooZooN - Sim2-OoZooN-Image-dm800se-20161220-Jasper-20170207 -?

You can report this because it is not compatible with image GP3-OE2.0-expand-eB-sim2-dm800se-20160312 (Flash Erweiterung / Flash Expansion) -?

Tanks

Last edited:

cocadaboa

Registered
Hello jasper and thank you

Yesterday, I already did everything up to point 6. and everything is already Ok. Box to work well.

Image in flash

Now, I have to add the Cloneupdater and see if it gets Ok too.

I'll give you the news later.

greetings

cocadaboa

Registered
Hello Jasper

As for my box:

I added the SOA Clone Updater 4.5 and upgraded to 4.6 and reboot.

Then I did the upgrade and the process went well. Several reboots and ran everything Ok.

Thanks for the answers