• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

AB CryptoBox 3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx/7xx

PeteV

Registered
Would it be possible to have an adjustable PVR record offset function to 752HD? Like: "always start 5 mins in advance and stop 8 mins after the program". Then you don't miss the program end, if schedule is late...

echolite

Registered
Friends- is any secret? i uploaded the valid working softcam.key from my enigma2 box.. on 752 combo i see the valid digitv cable keys- same working in vu- but here is black. - i try every patchd swf from the newest to back . why softcam.key is not good?

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
CR800UHD V1.15.22252_patch

Improved - DLNA DMP app works without USB connected to STB
Improved - After stop playback of scrambled recording, the live picture is decoded again
Improved - Faster channel zapping

Note: Youtube works well after enter youtube_api.cfg file.

What Is youtube_api.cfg?

This is a configuration file for AB Cryptobox receivers, which must be uploaded to the receiver immediately after installing the PATCH software.
This file will ensure the proper functioning of the Youtube application.
Why does the youtube_api.cfg file have to be installed separately and is not part of the PATCH software?

Because it is necessary to test the functionality of this solution. When it proves, the automatic download of API guys will be incorporated directly into the PATCH SW.
Why is it possible to download more youtube_api.cfg files and what is the difference between them?

Published CFG files are also the same, each of them contains a different, unique API key.
If one file does not work for someone or stops working, it is necessary to upload others to the receiver.
How to install youtube_api.cfg?

The CFG file is loaded in the same way as the PATCH SW, either via USB or FTP:
Option 1 - Download the CFG file from this page to USB and upload from USB to the receiver.
Option 2 - download the CFG file via FTP and then upload to the receiver.
Does the youtube_api.cfg file work in all software versions?

No, the youtube_api.cfg file can be uploaded to PATCH V1.15.22252 (4.11.2020) and later.

relax1968

Registered
I can't watch digi TV channels on the hd600 receiver. (you can watch freesat, upc, telenor, mtv networks) but no DIGI TV channel. the antenna is offset 120cm lnb inverto universal. whether the problem is with the receiver or with the antenna. is there a difference in the settings for upc and digi in lnb or in the antenna ???

the pictures show the setting is it ok ?? please help . and which patch is more stable for this receiver ??

Last edited:

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
I can't watch digi TV channels on the hd600 receiver. (you can watch freesat, upc, telenor, mtv networks) but no DIGI TV channel

do you have a problem with the signal or the reception of Digi TV channels?
how do you want to receive these channels?
do you have an operator card?

taliq

Registered
cryptobox.jpg

الجديد في التحديث
تحسين - عمل DLNA DMP حتى بدون توصيل مفتاح USB
تحسين - بعد تشغيل تسجيل من قناة مشفرة ،
يتم فك تشفير الصورة الحية مرة أخرى
تحسين - تبديل القناة المتسارع.

images

يدعم دقة UHD 4K و H.265 HEVC

duaneclaude

Registered
Donating Member
I have the 750HD,now that the BISS auto update is no longer working,can somebody please inform me of the format for inputting the info manually?
thanks.