Using One Receiver for Two TVs?

SilverSpear

Registered
Hello guys, I am new around here.

Hope anyone can help me find a solution to my issue.
I recently subscribed to an HD Receiver service (OSN) without taking into account that I will be installing other TV's into my apartment (don't ask). Unfortunately the service is only good for one TV, and for an additional sum of $25 they can add a line to the Children room for only few cartoon channels to be displayed on another TV.

Long story short, is there any way I can add a certain device to my receiver with which I can use the same card to watch two different channels on two different TVs?

It is really stupid to subscribe all over to connect another TV inside the same apartment. Yes my receiver has a Card on the right side.

dixons

Registered
Buy yourself an Equiso stick. Its an Android HDMI stick, you then install vu+player or other similar webif interface app. and watch any channel in any room on any tv at any time using the 1 box.

SilverSpear

Registered
Buy yourself an Equiso stick. Its an Android HDMI stick, you then install vu+player or other similar webif interface app. and watch any channel in any room on any tv at any time using the 1 box.

Oh... that is what I want. Is there any step by step write up for this?

Edit, just googled it. Can this thing hack my receiver? or just something that streams over the internet?

Danny

Last edited: