oascam not open all chanel need help

ikscachito

Banned
I need a solution for my oscam supplier irdeto 2
When I put a card and leave it open before 5 minutes is perfect with all the user I want
But at 5 minutes the surflock is activated and it is blocked
You can make an escript that is reset before 5 minutes so the surflock is not activated
But I need to restart the reader but do not oscam a quick restart if possible in less 5 seconds or less skype ikscachito

astein

Registered
When I put a card and leave it open before 5 minutes is perfect with all the user I want
You can make an escript that is reset before 5 minutes so the surflock is not activated
But I need to restart the reader but do not oscam a quick restart if possible in less 5 seconds or less skype ikscachito

Which channels? I've heard solution for this by using emm. Was long time ago, need to search for it. Will post when info found.

boost

Registered

this run in others irdeto version anti-surflock need data keys for not blocking cards