Looking for a tutorial on how to decrypt key of a known cable provider

AlbertoHard

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I'm working with computers, and i'm interested about learning how to decrypt keys of a known provider.

Your forum is so huge, i don't know where to look and what to search.

Can you help me ?

I'm looking for a tutorial, like which hardware is necessary and how to use it.

Best regards

AlbertoHard

LilleMama

Registered
Basicly you need a linux reciever with cable tv tuner in it . 2. you need to know if its posible to make cardsharring with the Cable provider .

AlbertoHard

Registered
Hello,

Thanks for your answer.

I have many Linux PC and Servers.
I can setup whatever is needed, even buy a new box.

If cardsharring is like 1 key unlock all services for all users, then yes it's ok.
My provider change the codes every 2 months and a key is given here after 24-48h.

sami293

Registered
hi I'm looking for the channel + and channel viasat cable or I can find it or a person who can m
envoier his thank you

AlbertoHard

Registered
Hello,

Does someone know how it really work ?

I mean, of course there is some hardware needs, and some computer tools.
Anyone know a tutorial ?

Best regards

jb1299

Registered
You need a DVB tuner card or tuner stick. TV backend like Argus or MediaPortal. Also a front end like XBMC or MediaPortal etc. Once you get something that works on FTA channels, then look into mdapi or mdapi+ and something like vplug as a plugin. That would not be too difficult to set up. You don't necessarily need linux. Windows will work too.

keano16

Donating Member
I think what the op is asking is how to get the BK and the RSA key from the receiver so you can use the card with emus.

I have spent over two years trying to find out myself but can not find any info anywhere and anyone you ask stays quiet.

The card can be shared but again it's payservers who are sharing it.

keano16

Donating Member
My friend give up, there are no videos on youtube telling you how to extract rsa key and box key for uk cable.
Only private pay servers can do this.

Your only hope is for someone to do this for you and that would be very very rare.

seraphim77

Registered
As far as i know, you need to open the Box to get the RSA Key. Probably you need also a JTAG and some soldering to extract the key. If they catch you, you will get realy big problems and you will go to jail. To use the cam keys is a gentlemen crime in my opinion, but if you go to hack the RSA, its a complete different story!

whittgeo

Registered
Tutorial

There was a couple of lads a few years back did do A AtoZ TO A BOX were to look were to cut ect ect.
Now they both went to prison for a good few months and a big fine so people are not that keen to put a AtoZ how to on this wab site.
The info is out there you just got to look for it.
I tried for 16mths and I never got it to work:mad: so I gave up trying to get the info.

But I myself is trying again to work all this out I hate not wining against a tin box.

Hope this helps in your quest.
George:thum:

AlbertoHard

Registered
Hello Everyone,

The situation has changed.
The cable provider has changed, and now there is only the DVB-T signal to watch TV, through the cable.

My Dreambox 800 HD was in DVB-C with CCcam with keys for Nagra2.
I changed my tuner for a DVB-T, but now CCcam is not able to display the encrypted channels (displaying FFFFFFFF)

I need some advises to understand what kind of signal i get.
I'm lost, is it Nagra2 ? Is CCcam able to do the job on DVB-T ?

Best regards

Last edited:

nob0dy

Anon
Registered
@ the OP is your cable provider analog or digital ..

the analog ones u can still use the old black boxes , the digital ones are reversed .. i found a loop hole & you don't have to be a hacker to do it ... if i share the exploit they'll shut it off , i know this a public forum , so PM me & i'll tell you how to do it ;D

Belcher

Registered
@ the OP is your cable provider analog or digital ..

the analog ones u can still use the old black boxes , the digital ones are reversed .. i found a loop hole & you don't have to be a hacker to do it ... if i share the exploit they'll shut it off , i know this a public forum , so PM me & i'll tell you how to do it ;D
best gas grill

Thanks for the information about it. I loved it.