Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Streaming Media Players > WeTek > WeTek Play - Enigma 2 Images

Ecm found black screen ASTRA tp 11856 and 12012

WeTek Play - Enigma 2 Images

Old 17-12-2016, 09:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Ecm found black screen ASTRA tp 11856 and 12012

Hello everyone,

Since the last Canals*t changes, I can no longer decode the channels of these transponders (11856.00 V 72 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) and (12012.00 V 80 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) In my WETEK PLAY+ OpenPli or OpenSpa i tryed a lot E2 images
The card is locally in a dreambox and sharing is done to another dreambox without problem.
Are you able to test these channels, can you decode ? I have ecm found and black screen

Since last changes we must activate this option (disablecrccws = 1) it works in my dreambox and not in WETEK PLAY.
I think the problem elsewhere is the requests are false DVBAPI of E2 WETEK img or another problem because i tryed also in WETEK THEATHER and also black screen!!

Hardware problem ??
Processor problem, I encounter the same problem with a Samsung TV and for coincidence both have an Armv7

Thanks for your help
porto

Last edited by porto10002001; 17-12-2016 at 09:18..
Old 31-12-2016, 16:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by porto10002001 View Post
Hello everyone,

Since the last Canals*t changes, I can no longer decode the channels of these transponders (11856.00 V 72 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) and (12012.00 V 80 Astra 1M DVB-S2 QPSK 29700 5/6) In my WETEK PLAY+ OpenPli or OpenSpa i tryed a lot E2 images
The card is locally in a dreambox and sharing is done to another dreambox without problem.
Are you able to test these channels, can you decode ? I have ecm found and black screen

Since last changes we must activate this option (disablecrccws = 1) it works in my dreambox and not in WETEK PLAY.
I think the problem elsewhere is the requests are false DVBAPI of E2 WETEK img or another problem because i tryed also in WETEK THEATHER and also black screen!!

Hardware problem ??
Processor problem, I encounter the same problem with a Samsung TV and for coincidence both have an Armv7

Thanks for your help
porto
Hi Porto,

I have the same issue. I have tested many E2 images with no success.
Did you find any workaround?
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapai View Post
Hi Porto,

I have the same issue. I have tested many E2 images with no success.
Did you find any workaround?
Thanks in advance.
Hi tapai,

Thank you for your info, so it is confirmed and generalized the problem.
Definitely the DVBAPI layer in the WETEK firmware that poses problem
The problem should not come from the Oscam ...
We keep ourselves informed here in this post of the evolution, but I am afraid that WETEK is badly followed
I have posted this problem everywhere, but very few replies ...

porto
Old 06-01-2017, 16:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by porto10002001 View Post
Hi tapai,

Thank you for your info, so it is confirmed and generalized the problem.
Definitely the DVBAPI layer in the WETEK firmware that poses problem
The problem should not come from the Oscam ...
We keep ourselves informed here in this post of the evolution, but I am afraid that WETEK is badly followed
I have posted this problem everywhere, but very few replies ...

porto
Did you check your reader "emmcache" value in oscam.server ? it needs to be 1,1,2,1
Different value is making problem for viaccess and *** (Gliching,freezing... etc.)
Old 07-01-2017, 10:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglylove View Post
Did you check your reader "emmcache" value in oscam.server ? it needs to be 1,1,2,1
Different value is making problem for viaccess and *** (Gliching,freezing... etc.)
Hi uglylove,

The problem do not come from this parameter.

Thanks
porto
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.