Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

time to replace old Vu+ Duo help!!

Satellite Equipment

Old 04-12-2016, 10:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default time to replace old Vu+ Duo help!!

Hi guys,

my beloved VU+ Duo has finally died (this is the 2nd time with the red dead dot!) so it's time to change.
What receiver with double tuner can I get? I need specs similar to the VU+ Duo (Cccam, enigma2, ect.)

Any advice??

Thanks!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 15:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Marching On Together !

Thanked 18,208 Times in 7,286 Posts

What about a Duo2 Solo 2 or one of the multi tuner Gigablue models ?

VU+ Duo2
Wetek Play
Cloud Ibox 3
Openbox S6000 HD
SIM 2.1 DM800SE
SIM 2.1 DM500HD
Estar V3 DM800SE
VU+ Solo
DM8000 Clone
DM800HD Original
TM9101 DS-CVS Dual Boot, jiboot, EDG Nemesis 4.2, Nabilo Darkstar
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferret For This Useful Post:
dex1971 (04-12-2016)
Old 04-12-2016, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex1971 View Post
Hi guys,

my beloved VU+ Duo has finally died (this is the 2nd time with the red dead dot!) so it's time to change.
What receiver with double tuner can I get? I need specs similar to the VU+ Duo (Cccam, enigma2, ect.)

Any advice??

Thanks!!!
DreamBox 900 UHD K4
The Following User Says Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
dex1971 (04-12-2016)
Old 04-12-2016, 22:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You did not mention if you need just satellite or terrestrial/cable, too. If you like Vu+, Solo2 or Duo2 are perfect evolution of your old Duo. Very good hardware, updated and well supported software with all option you mentioned like cccam and similar.
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.