Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Signal Reception

feed of liga on 10 east

Signal Reception

Old 21-10-2016, 12:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default feed of liga on 10 east

Hello my friend I have Skystar S2 and I can catch all of feed on 7E or on 10E .....etc.
but this freq 11430 V 34000 on 10 east I cant catch it Although I can catch it with good signal on receivers but on skystar S2 I cant catch it and get me no signal !
Old 21-10-2016, 12:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It´s the same problem for me, and I can`t understand why?
Thanks
Old 21-10-2016, 12:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 3,225 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-sdr View Post
Hello my friend I have Skystar S2 and I can catch all of feed on 7E or on 10E .....etc.
but this freq 11430 V 34000 on 10 east I cant catch it Although I can catch it with good signal on receivers but on skystar S2 I cant catch it and get me no signal !
hi

skystar S2 not Lock sr 34000

this dvb card Hardware problems and bugs

you change dvb card

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to rama11 For This Useful Post:
Ali1212 (21-10-2016)
Old 25-10-2016, 04:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Which is the best dvb card for this frequence
The Following User Says Thank You to A-sdr For This Useful Post:
Ali1212 (25-10-2016)
Old 25-10-2016, 07:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-sdr View Post
Which is the best dvb card for this frequence
Prof and all new qbox
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.