Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

DM 820HD & C-Band

C-Band Chat

Old 11-10-2016, 13:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default DM 820HD & C-Band

Hi friend! I try to scanning all TPs on C-band but I have no lucky, I want to ask... Is possible to use blind scan on C-bland with DM 820HD? I trying to do but the parameters are for KU-band.

Some help,please?

Thanks
Old 11-10-2016, 17:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Did you change ''Universal Lnb'' to C:Band?
Sponsored Links
Old 13-10-2016, 16:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes... I add C-band

Thanks
Old 13-10-2016, 20:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by candu View Post
Yes... I add C-band

Thanks
What I mean to say is:-

Press Menu - Setup - Service searching - Tuner Configuration -
Tuner A - Now change LOF from Universal Lnb to C:Band by remote control
Old 13-10-2016, 20:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred_1 View Post
What I mean to say is:-

Press Menu - Setup - Service searching - Tuner Configuration -
Tuner A - Now change LOF from Universal Lnb to C:Band by remote control
Yes. I have the configuration like this. I select LBN C-Band. But when I want to search with blind scan the rang of frequency start on 10780, not on 03500 por example. You know a mean?
Old 14-10-2016, 15:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up

http://satellites-xml.eu/ you need to use this page

bottom left ticking on the [Split different band Transponders] and download into your dreambox
and that you can search with blind scan satellite in C-band

other page to uso
http://www.cyrussettings.com/bandac/
The Following User Says Thank You to bonou2 For This Useful Post:
candu (14-10-2016)
Old 14-10-2016, 16:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

plss you select voltage from your Tuner Configuration
13v... H and L
18v....V and R

The Following User Says Thank You to otokoc For This Useful Post:
candu (14-10-2016)
Old 14-10-2016, 17:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

he is saying he wants to do BLIND SCAN, and everyone else is answering something different, funny

I do have DM820HD and I can confirm that yes, C band blind scan is broken, at least with most images I've tried. There was one time when I was able to blind scan C band but sorry I don't remember which image was it (certainly not OpenATV) and even if it was DM820HD or another receiver. But that was just once in my life Every other attempt to blind scan c-band failed exactly at this point, not recognizing C band frequency range as valid.
The Following User Says Thank You to drhans For This Useful Post:
candu (14-10-2016)
Old 14-10-2016, 17:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by otokoc View Post
plss you select voltage from your Tuner Configuration
13v... H and L
18v....V and R
the other way around...
The Following User Says Thank You to drhans For This Useful Post:
candu (14-10-2016)
Old 14-10-2016, 17:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

put in setting for C band:

Low frequency 5150
High frequency 3200
The Following User Says Thank You to drnaeed For This Useful Post:
candu (14-10-2016)