Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Need a strong signal for 68.5e, 100.5e and 105.5e.

C-Band Chat

Old 30-08-2016, 10:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Need a strong signal for 68.5e, 100.5e and 105.5e.

Hi,
I am looking for someone who has a strong signal for 68.5e, 100.5e and 105.5e. I would like to make you a nice commercial offer. Please write me a personal message.
Old 31-08-2016, 13:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

for me the strongest signals are
100.5 east = 3760 H 27500 dvb-s
68.5 east = 3974 H 19500 dvb-s
105.5 I don't know
Old 31-08-2016, 15:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

OK.
Can you lock frequency 3780 H 7120? Or 4134 H 7120?

Thanks
Old 31-08-2016, 16:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

which sat ??
Old 31-08-2016, 16:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

68 E
Old 01-09-2016, 02:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

no i couldn't
is that a feed ?? cuz i don't see them on sat tp sites
Old 01-09-2016, 09:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes this is a feed.

SL VS AUS)
TEN HD FEED
On
Intelsat20 @68.East
3780 H 7120
Mpeg4/HD
Old 16-10-2016, 05:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i can get strong signal from 68.5 and 64 but 66 is never got
please have a comment
i am now using 8 feet dish and skybox A6 receiver!
Old 16-10-2016, 06:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i want to get the 66 sony HD channel
tp is 3845 H 30000
Old 16-10-2016, 06:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Strong TP of 66 East is:
DVB-S 3845 V 27692 7/8 (Tata Communications, Kalaignar TV etc.)
First use this TP to align your dish to 66 East, then use following TP to make horizontal beam strong:
DVB-S2 4024 H 14400 2/3 8PSK (Planetcast, Asianet TV etc.)
Once you get this TP strong then you will be able to get your desired TP of Sony Network.