Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

7 east feeds

Signal Reception

Old 19-08-2016, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

In a very wet Manchester I expected to have lost the signal but it is still coming in nice and strong on my TD110cm and Black ultra.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

To get these feeds for EPL in Turkey(37.35 N , 36.52 E) for 7E should dish size be minimum how many cm?
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmet.atr For This Useful Post:
Ali1212 (03-09-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2016, 11:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 75,315 Times in 15,443 Posts

Those EPL Signals are pretty much always reduced by broadcaster so 120cm or 140cm dish would likely be ideal .
i have some issues with my 1.2m Channel master dish getting a good enuff lock especially in rain so 140cm i will say is required , in UK many members report here they are able to lock those feeds with 90cm dishes but for me ive tried and failed i could not get any signal with that size dish no matter how well its aligned .
cheers !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney2222 For This Useful Post:
ahmet.atr (04-09-2016), pedro2000uk (08-09-2016)
Old 12-09-2016, 12:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Signal on Img3 eu is just a flicker now and again here. Dish size supposed to be 1 metre across but closer to 90cm. Have thought about slight trim on elevation whilst monitoring 7 degrees east on sig meter to look for any slight improvement. Just a thought anything is worth a shot! Otherwise a larger well known quality brand of dish is going to have to be purchased.
Old 12-09-2016, 13:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosmith View Post
Signal on Img3 eu is just a flicker now and again here. Dish size supposed to be 1 metre across but closer to 90cm. Have thought about slight trim on elevation whilst monitoring 7 degrees east on sig meter to look for any slight improvement. Just a thought anything is worth a shot! Otherwise a larger well known quality brand of dish is going to have to be purchased.
Have just been outside to do the slightest amount possible and yes a definite improvement. Weather is full of cloud here atm so still unable to fully lock for any reasonable time. However the slightest amount of 'twitchy' adjustment has given some amount of success.
Old 12-09-2016, 20:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 1,570 Times in 208 Posts

The signal is up and down. For me the triad td110 this weekend just gone the signal has been poor. It's there but any big black clouds or rain and it'll be gone. Other days I've had over 2dbs of rain faid margin.
Old 12-09-2016, 20:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm waiting (and hoping) for the wind to die down. If it rains I've had it. level around 8db on 5402 m3 no more than 64% sig level or there around.
Old 12-09-2016, 21:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

am on 60%im eu
Old 12-09-2016, 21:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Useless here lock gone heavy cloud with annoying wind.Given up this evening anyway!
Old 12-09-2016, 21:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

70% 9.7db CM 1.2 TM 5402 M3 BU LNB @ Outer Hebrides & almost clear sky but breaking up yesterday during a storm trying to watch the footie.

regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilverHippy For This Useful Post:
aerosmith (13-09-2016), dankargo (12-09-2016)