Sat-Shop.co.uk

S*ort 24

C-Band Chat

Old 17-04-2016, 13:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default S*ort 24

Hi

I am in Northern England, please advice what size dish required to get this channel S*ort 24, I have a 1.1m dish and a 1m dish.

Thanks,

harshy
Old 17-04-2016, 13:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 14,563 Times in 2,375 Posts

I'm from Asia..
I can lock S*ort 24 from NSS 12 (57E).
Minimum requirements
- Dish with size >180 cm (6 feet), and solid type..
- LNB is use to circular (R/L polarity)
harshy (17-04-2016), Marthen (18-04-2016), Wuzhou (07-01-2017)
Old 17-04-2016, 15:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Wow that's a big dish can I get away with 1.1m dish?
Old 14-05-2016, 16:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Any more info please
Old 14-05-2016, 16:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 14,563 Times in 2,375 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshy View Post
Any more info please
Sorry sir..
But S****24HD is active on C Band, not Ku Band..
C Band frequency need minimum dish 4 feet (if in DVBS)
But S****24HD is uplinked to DVBS2, signal not strength, and using circular polarity..
So minimum = dish 6 feet (180cm)
EbenDer (14-05-2016), harshy (22-05-2016)
Old 13-11-2016, 00:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 2,063 Times in 856 Posts

you can get signal 20 west with sport 24 powervu channels
19E
16E
23E
26E
Old 18-12-2016, 12:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

down
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.