Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Tutorial: How To Mount C-Band LNB on Ku Dish (All Detailed)

C-Band Chat

Old 23-06-2015, 17:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thumbs up Tutorial: How To Mount C-Band LNB on Ku Dish (All Detailed)

C-Band: How to in Europe by mrhardylima

A good C-band lnb from the shop titanium satellite costs 25 USD if im not in error. After it, people look at it like it was my case and stated the search with the help of natedogg (special thanks).

All LNB C-Band comes with:

-> LNB
-> Scalar Ring
-> Dielectric Plate

To mount the LNB Properly look at the following 2 Pictures:

After It Mounted, its time to mount on the dish:

Take a look and see that KU and C band Positions are mounted in different parts of the feedhorn.

Not all Decoders receive C-band properly. My Receiver is KAON-230 from 2007, it locked 27,5W With 125cm dish KU with 59/60% clear sky.

I read on the web some rumours about how to gain 10% on all c-band LNB. I think it is BS.

There is here alot of doubts everyone has cleared.

EbenDer (10-04-2016), empb (17-04-2016), ilmago85 (26-11-2016), jdavid22 (08-05-2016), mohammad9099 (12-04-2016)
Old 08-05-2016, 15:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

same position on ku/c chapparal ?? dual band lnb ???
Old 08-05-2016, 15:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

the scaler needs to be changed for a conical if dish is an offset dish
Old 08-05-2016, 15:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi, this is my lnb C/Ku

Old 13-11-2016, 01:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 1,913 Times in 805 Posts

how much this lnb?

OSCAM-EMU
English premiere ligue 2016 FREE - Sat 7East
OSCAM EMU : SRG FULL HD 13E,Fox Network 42E,BULSAT 39E(10 channels),Arenasport 1,2,3,4,BIH

2M - ERT - DIGEA GREECE HD CHANNELS 3 EAST
IF MY SIGNATURE PROBLEM?? PLEASE CONTACT ME !! DONT CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!
Old 26-11-2016, 21:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

how much this lnb?
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.