Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Multistream Satellite Channels [Info] on Numerous Satellites eg 31.5E, 12.5W

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 21-08-2014, 11:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

yes for cccam or others go to App on the Menü and klick Blue button and klick red button for Server adress givin d.openboxfan.com
for softcam see on openboxfan.com
The Following User Says Thank You to ufeedo For This Useful Post:
musicares (21-08-2014)
Old 05-04-2015, 18:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 7,188 Times in 1,327 Posts

Yes, I got on the machine from Ukraine from Kiev were obtained channels on the satellite, hoping 49 C-Band
Does my friend picks T2-Multistream
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denilson2 For This Useful Post:
empb (05-04-2015), ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo (05-04-2015)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2015, 19:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 2,259 Times in 939 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mans PX? View Post
down this web site :S
Old 12-05-2015, 13:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

can somebody receive mediaset channels in 5w by TBS5925 ??
denilson2 hi my dear ( shin il jou ) did you get mediaset channels with openbox SX6 ??

thanx .

Last edited by tifosamp; 12-05-2015 at 13:59..
Old 13-05-2015, 14:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

any multistream from uk and germany ?
Old 13-05-2015, 16:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor View Post
any multistream from uk and germany ?
no, no multistreams from them.
Old 14-05-2015, 08:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
mauricelugher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosamp View Post
can somebody receive mediaset channels in 5w by TBS5925 ??
denilson2 hi my dear ( shin il jou ) did you get mediaset channels with openbox SX6 ??

thanx .
I have TBS 5925 and I can watch those channels.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Anonimo.jpg (53.4 KB, 96 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo (16-05-2015), tifosamp (15-05-2015)
Old 27-05-2015, 14:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I get a picture freeze on French multistream channels in 5w, mediaset are ok, only problem are the french ones. I think the cause could be the codecs used. What codecs are better for this french channels?

I have TBS6983 card
The Following User Says Thank You to dxn For This Useful Post:
serkanguzel (27-05-2015)
Old 27-05-2015, 23:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

anyone knows what could be the problem with french channels? Only get a picture freezed...
Old 31-05-2015, 14:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have received some of mediaset channels on 5w but the signal is not stable , is it normal or it is the fact of weak signal ???

can somebody give us any info about this ..

i'm using TBS5925 with DVBDream .