Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment
Sat-Shop.co.uk

Asiasat 100.5 help

Satellite Equipment

Old 30-12-2016, 09:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Asiasat 100.5 help

I have got a new 6ft dish to point to asiasat 100.5e

I am receiving about 90% of signal on my dish with these Tps with Signal quality about 40-50%
3660 V
3678 H
4132 H
FTA Channels on these TPs are opening

Rest TPs show 70-90% signal but 0% quality. Signal fluctuates quite frequently, I have positioned it the best based on my satellite finder.
Although quality fluctuates between 20-40% at times then drops to zero without moment of dish!

thanks
Old 02-01-2017, 15:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

--Update---

I have fine tuned the dish, skew and now receiving 85-90% signal strength but quality only on 1 TP 3636H about 54% rest zero.

I moved dish on height and its clear to sky. any help?
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.