Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Multistream Satellite Channels [Info] on Numerous Satellites eg 31.5E, 12.5W

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 13-11-2016, 12:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupido View Post
Can I connect to the VU+ ZERO the TBS5925 to see the channels in multistream?
With what image?
Thanks
Yes, with SatDreamGR image
pupido (13-11-2016)
Old 13-11-2016, 12:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupido View Post
Can I connect to the VU+ ZERO the TBS5925 to see the channels in multistream?
With what image?
Thanks
yes you can with satdreamGR image
or
ruDREAM image wich is a payed image not free
The Following User Says Thank You to fethi sabri For This Useful Post:
pupido (13-11-2016)
Old 25-11-2016, 22:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricard silveira View Post
No fully support
sti 7111 spark support all channels on 5w
Old 07-12-2016, 22:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I would like to buy a receiver supporting decoding multistream at 5 west (italian and french channels)
no TBS.
which one do you suggest me?
Amiko Alien 8900?
I have understoon I need to use Taapat image.
Is it possible then also use with that image TVSAT card (and CAM) at 13 east? I mean does the image support cards?
Sorry I am not expert at all of linux receiver
Old 08-12-2016, 12:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Just the image but no sound dolby digital +

5w no sound French

Amiko Alien
Old 08-12-2016, 13:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLO59 View Post
Just the image but no sound dolby digital +

5w no sound French

Amiko Alien
Send this file via DCC on ; /boot
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nhhk0v
after sending rewrite the file you must reboot your box to get sound

Last edited by fethi sabri; 08-12-2016 at 13:13..
Old 11-12-2016, 01:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

in the satdreamGR image there is support for the tbs 5927?
Old 21-12-2016, 00:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

a few screens,while testing for multistream,first generation skystar usb HD in edision osmini and experimental satdreamgr

comparing and talking with friends,i do not have any heat problem as tbs. there are a few problems but i do not find them so important
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to georgeflu For This Useful Post:
Dr.Dream (21-12-2016), korn (21-12-2016), OpenFox (21-12-2016), realfoxx (21-12-2016)
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.