Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

LACUNA/WOLSEY METER FILES

Satellite Equipment

Old 23-10-2015, 07:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Can't find meter

Hi sorry for the really late reply. I am running windows 7. And as I said, when I plug the meter in, my PC doesn't see it.
Old 25-10-2015, 15:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Stewpony

Hello all, in particular Makitamark, I updated my Lacuna IV in 2012which was then a simple download, via a company in Stockport I think.
Now that it's more difficult I would like to know how to actually edit the instrument's database myself and with what data since I've never had to do this before.
Regards to all -- Stewpony
Old 01-11-2015, 19:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,
In one of my previous posts you will see the latest dataset I am currently using, it is the one labelled 'UK multisatxxxxxx.sat' where the x's represent the date it was last modified.
Download and open this file using Satmeter-3, it will populate the various Windows that appear with the relevant data.
It is this data that you can edit as and when.
Click on the + sign top left to open the list of satellites.
Find the satellite you wish to edit.
Click on each setting and modify as required.
Once complete click on File and then Save As
Follow the convention provided and use today's date to differentiate the one you've just modded.
There are a number of websites that supply the data needed, Lyngsat is one, another is King of Sats, or something like that.
Regards
Mark
Old 01-11-2015, 19:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Murrayjon,
Try to loan an old laptop running XP, I have no clues as to what to do with your Windows 7 machine, sorry.
Old 08-04-2016, 16:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Just of late I have been struggling with my lacuna meter, I have updated as I normally would have to the:
1.Frequency
2.FEC
3.Symbol Rate
but still I am failing to pick up the signals.
There are some settings that I have never altered, for example;
LNB LO
Default Level Cal
Default BER Cal
Viterbi Error Period
Do I need to amend any of these settings?
Or is my Lacuna meter now hopelessly outdated?
Many Thanks for your suggestions.
Mark
Old 08-04-2016, 16:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,162 Times in 3,272 Posts

I had a similar problem and was not getting any signal on the bars on the led on mine it needed a new tuner board which cost me around £50 to send it to the guy in the Isle of Weight that fixes them
Old 12-07-2016, 12:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi has anybody got the latest skyuk settings, thanks
Old 26-07-2016, 17:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You can find everything you need here:
http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-28.2E.php
Old 04-09-2016, 19:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Help

Hi I have a lacuna satmeter3 needing the latest firmware for ma dad any help would be great what's the best software to load the firmware on to the satmeter
Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Ykrats For This Useful Post:
mor3l (23-09-2016)
Old 10-11-2016, 02:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default i need the firmware for the dsm mk4

hi all,

my lacuna mk4 is stuck on a boot loop. i was hoping some could tell me where i can download the mk4 firmware from or if someone could email it to me.

thanks in advance
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.