Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Config Diseq

Satellite Equipment

Old 20-10-2016, 23:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Config Diseq

I have a drambox 7080 and i want configure the tuner to use insternal tuners for all sats and the third tuner C with only one sat.

I have a motorished dish, i can connect cable to tuner A1 and config like advanced diseq 1.2 for all sats less 27,5W then tuner A2 nothing connected and tuner C only with one sat 27,5W.

all works but for sat 27,5W no tuner config. there is any option on diseq to use some sats for one tuner and one only sat for other tuner with only one cable of motorished dish
The Following User Says Thank You to antrabe For This Useful Post:
Chycho Py (20-10-2016)