Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > C-Band Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

DM 820HD & C-Band

C-Band Chat

Old 14-10-2016, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnaeed View Post
put in setting for C band:

Low frequency 5150
High frequency 3200
I go to try...
Thank you very much!
Old 15-10-2016, 19:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhans View Post
he is saying he wants to do BLIND SCAN, and everyone else is answering something different, funny

I do have DM820HD and I can confirm that yes, C band blind scan is broken, at least with most images I've tried. There was one time when I was able to blind scan C band but sorry I don't remember which image was it (certainly not OpenATV) and even if it was DM820HD or another receiver. But that was just once in my life Every other attempt to blind scan c-band failed exactly at this point, not recognizing C band frequency range as valid.
I use Newnigma Image and it always work. But my receiver is DM800HDse
and DB 8000HD.
Sponsored Links
Old 15-10-2016, 19:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnaeed View Post
put in setting for C band:

Low frequency 5150
High frequency 3200
That's the Local Oscillator Freq (5150)
Freq band for C:BAND is 3.400 - 4.200 Ghz.