Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Streaming Media Players > WeTek > WeTek Play Chat
Sat-Shop.co.uk

What week play image can host a cccam emu?

WeTek Play Chat

Old 08-05-2016, 10:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default What week play image can host a cccam emu?

Hi, brought a precofig'd openelec wetek play of eBay (no gifts or anything like that) running pbnigma 5.1, with oscam emu.

I currently have a cline that I use with my skybox F5s
I know you can convert to be a proxy reader, and I did and all was ok, but I think my host didn't like and now the oscam freezes almost all the time. (I can post the oscam log if needs be) but it still works fine as a cccam line in my sky box

I would like to know if there is a way I can get a cccam emu on this box. Even if I have to put another image on it?

Thanks
Mark
Old 08-05-2016, 10:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,238 Times in 3,291 Posts

none you cannot use cccam on a wetek you need oscam, you need to convert your cccam cfg file to an oscam config

convertor is here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...1&postcount=13
Old 08-05-2016, 21:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks for the reply.

So are you saying regardless of image.. .openatv enigma2 pbnigma there's no cccam emulators out there?
Old 08-05-2016, 22:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Correct only Oscam for Wetek does not matter which image you install, easy to convert using the link in Brummies post
Old 08-05-2016, 22:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

thanks for the reply
Can the person i am getting the line from stop me?
as it was all working, but it has stopped.
but it still works on my skyboxf5s ( which is cccam emu)
Old 08-05-2016, 22:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,238 Times in 3,291 Posts

if your using the same line in 2 separate boxes at the same time it will conflict and if the supplier sees 2 separate connections he will probs disable the line
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.