Account problem (for admin)

L

lodgie1

Hi, over the xmas period my pc went down resulting in a full format, when i got back up & running i could,nt get into S/U forum it didnt recognise my username/password, when i tried to retrieve a new password it said i was using an e-mail address that it didnt recognise. I sent several messages to admin who sent me verification codes but still couldnt get in, my e-mail address has,nt changed for years, the forum allowed me to open this account under the name lodgie1, my old account was in the name of barfly, i would like to retrieve my old account if possible & delete this one, hope i hav,nt broken any forum rules, old account-- barfly, e-mail-- [email protected]. Thanks

L

lodgie1

Yes mate it was many years ago, looks like i joined with that one & changed provider without updating my profile on here

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
ok i will change the email on it now to your new email account ive sent you a pm with the new password change it yourself in your usercp,soon as you thank this post i will delete this account :thum:

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
all done lodgie1 account as been deleted,just change your password in your usercp :thum:

barfly

Donating Member
O,k, Brummie, many thanks bud & a happy new year to you & all at Sat-u, :clapping:. oh & a donation on its way :thum: