sharemax for humax [CHAT]

cekari

Registered
i have humax5400z and use it for long time..and when there is sharemax that can watch art and showtime , i download it and try to use it..pmct from sharemax folder, card+emu+s, ecm+emm,HSIC,nagra2 off ,in sharemax login ok to ncd server...but no picture and sound..is there any thing else that i miss? thanks

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
Normally when using sharemax or newcamd server we use the software 7.7, but on the net they use it for 11.1
And try to update the ports first to check if the server is working or not
most of the time it is NOT working

zoooom

Registered
sharemax for humax

HAI ALL EXPERTS IN HUMAX,
PLS EXPLINE HOW I'CN WORK ART&SHOWTIME WITH SHAREMAX ,I'LL TRY WITH TODAT PACH "TANI" BUT ALL CHANELLS ARE SCRAMBELED PLS HELP ME...

zacharias

Registered
sharemax for humax

Where can i find sharemax for humax5400 and how can i set it up to work with my humax?

mogembo

Registered
sharemax u can find in pmct section posted by tani just download it and u can use same sharemax in future and how to use there is short detail u need host name or server ip adress user name password and port
connect ur pc to humax with nullmodem cable run sharemax
click ADD window will appear 'add server'
protocol :newcamd
host:??//////
DESKey :0102030405060708091011121314
username :
passowrd:
then click ADD another window will appear 'add port'
PORT:???
caid: if there is
then click get card data if server ok and working and also user password is correct then ok otherwise u will get error mesg. like connection time out read time out or baduser password.....
important u need internet connection as long as u will use sharemax with working server

celtickev

Registered
sharemax 5.5 cracked help plz

hello ive downloaded the latest cracked sharemax dated today 17-5-09 as im trying to watch nova on my humax 5400z,all my settings are correct in config but i cant get nova to clear ive followed all instructions could someone give me any help please as im very new to card sharing.

great forum by the way

regards.

celtickev

Registered
how come the channels clear for 20 seconds then go black again? do i have to press something to save keys???

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
hello ive downloaded the latest cracked sharemax dated today 17-5-09 as im trying to watch nova on my humax 5400z,all my settings are correct in config but i cant get nova to clear ive followed all instructions could someone give me any help please as im very new to card sharing.

great forum by the way

regards.

First Nova should be included in the server to watch it
Second a good PMCT Table is required

A good one is attached ti you

celtickev

Registered
Check the receiver RAM
It should not be all zeros in all encryption pages

hello and thanks for your help.on the latest sharemax i can get tring to work quite well,it hangs a little but then comes bk on,however the viaccess channels like dorcel clear for 20 seconds then go black,if i change channel and go back it clears again for 20 seconds,ive went back to patch 7.9 and its the same.

in the ram editor most values are 0`s but there are some values in the centre of the pages but not in the first 4 key lines.

ny more ideas?

thanks again much appreciated

Bawasani

Registered
Humax 5400...ShareMax5.5 Cracked...Upd.3..6.6.2009
-----
- SexTv 9'E Update ''Random''
- SexView, FreeX, XDream, Dorcel 13'E Update ''Random''
- Tring Tv 16'E Update
- D.Smart .. 42'E Update
- Art Showtime 7'W Update
-----

Thanks b.bilge

Hi
Thanks for the update. my question is can i use this for my Humax IR-ACE II. If not which one should i use.

astor

Registered
I have a humax 5400 and I would like to ask how can I set my computer with my humax and what else is needed in order to use sharemax. If anyone can help me please do it with details.Thank you