canal duhok 57ºE

far78

Registered
Has signal gone down in last couple of weeks from here in N England? Used to get it fine on a 1m with no problems but, despite SQ being 85-90% now, I get breakup and its unwatchable :( I can't even get it on my Tevii card, just my TBS 6925.

aerosmith

Registered
No signal from duhok here. Silemani and Badina sat are still locking but Duhok completely gone. Signal strength looks to have been reduced.

far78

Registered
what was the SQ before

Am unsure to be honest but suspect it was around 80-90% before. I believe we have spoken about realigning my dish - it was realigned a month or so ago now but I cannot recall what I was getting for Duhok before the end of January when I last was able to watch it. I tried looking in Crazyscan with my TBS 6925 and notice that the BER is not zero. At the moment I can't even get a lock on it with moderate rain outside.

aerosmith

Registered
I was thinking about putting up my larger dish but I don't think 15cm bigger will make any difference as not even a sniff of an intermittent signal even. Did read a few posts on an a social website and it looks like football transmisions are the reason. No more to be said really.

pedro2000uk

Registered
Am unsure to be honest but suspect it was around 80-90% before. I believe we have spoken about realigning my dish - it was realigned a month or so ago now but I cannot recall what I was getting for Duhok before the end of January when I last was able to watch it. I tried looking in Crazyscan with my TBS 6925 and notice that the BER is not zero. At the moment I can't even get a lock on it with moderate rain outside.

It's got a higher lock level now so it can seem quite powerful but still struggle to lock under a certain threshold, definitely got harder recently.

pedro2000uk

Registered
Seems more like it atm, 86% on a 5402 m3 / central UK,

might be temporary or they're messing with it or when a match is on for the epl, that's been done before.

It can take a while to lock with that low symbol rate.