Biss decrypt request

calrst

Registered
Can anyone with the CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool take a few seconds and pass the code from this ts file I tried but need a much bigger hard drive I do have the GPU it has biss csa

https://ufile.io/nz98k

Thanks

I cant believe Powervu is much easier to open than biss, in powervu took me 5 minutes and no need to build huge files

calrst

Registered
Ok I will look it up do you have the CSA-Rainbow-Table-Tool setup, how much Hard drive space are you using?

K2TSET

Registered
Seems to have 2 video PID's 0x0065 and 0x00c9
I did run BF on the 0x00c9 and got "ef xx xx xx xx xx xx f9" which works in VLC (comercial)

calrst

Registered
Your key worked on modysat and plays the file!! thanks

Hey can you tell me what is BF?

I tried your key it did not work in DVB Dream

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Screeshot from your recorded Decrypted .TS File
seems like it was adverts playing while you were recording :D

vlcsnap-0744-02-24-00h24m28s331.png

calrst

Registered
Hey I dont know why I cannot get it to work on DVB dream 3.1 but can get it to work on DVB Viewer Pro, do I need a newer version of DVB dream to view BISS 2 channels

calrst

Registered
barney115 how long did it take with CW Brute List I run it yesterday like 3 hours and quit

Ghouri

Registered
It took just 32 seconds to BF the file using "CW_Brute_list_2018_by_shishmish" on a notebook having core i5 and 4 GB RAM.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Using CW Brute List INSTANT NO DELAY Whatsoever
my old PC Needs upgrade but still works :D

PC Specs are ..
AMD FX(tm) - 8350 EIGHT CORE PROCESSOR
4.00GHZ , 16GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GEFORE GTX 660 Graphics card
Motherboard = ASUS Tek Computer INC M5A99X EVO R2.0 REV

calrst

Registered
Hey can anyone pass a virus free cw brute force 0.5 application, I tried to download it but it gets flagged as virus from my computer and from websites

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i'm afraid your request will be impossible !
your Anti Virius software will always and forever incorrectly flag all .exe files not just cw brute force 0.5 incorrectly as a virus so what your asking is complete and utter nonsense
And to be honest its totally impossible to achieve something that is totally impossible to do .

This d/load is 100% safe i have d/loaded it more than a few times
CW_Brute_Force_0_5.zip => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036771548&postcount=295

Only way you will ever open this or any .exe file is to close or disable your incompetent Anti-Virus ..But if you feel this is not safe to do so then i suggest forgetting about using .exe files altogether . : ))

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Since its not already uploaded directly here is the CW_Brute_Force_0_5.zip file
Safe and contains Zero virus or anything malicious
regardless what your incompetent Anti-Virus will most likely suggest . :rolleyes: :D

cayoenrique

Just my opinion.

Imagine you use your browser and want to go to _www.donotenter.stop . I am Faking this address. So then you browser stop the loading of the page and warn you that Entering is a Risk. Imagine some idiot flag the page. Now Browser will behave like that.

Same with antivirus. Many useful applications get flag by some one is Opposed to that app. Another reason is that the Original Developer use any of the available Obfuscating Package Builder so that NO ONE can reverse engineer the app. And that main code is stored inside but as BLOCK of Encrypted Data that the antivirus can not read and analyze. So for this apps your antivirus will always response with a warning!!! As it can not PASS as GOOD as it failed to analyze the source.

Now it is up to you to decide and risk. Yes there is always a risk as it in fact could contain malicious software that the author knew or not knew it contains!!.

I give you a sample "EBSpro". You download it from official site and run in in you antivirus.

Now I had think I read some place that they already told you what to do. Sandbox it. Using a Slow VMWare or use another PC that you do not use or use a Dual/multiple OS boot on same computer.

Last edited: