GLAMOUR AURA FHD SKIN vB.5 for OpenATV images FIRST PUBLIC VERSION

glamour_services

Registered
With great pleasure, I finally present publicly my latest project, which is none other than my new skin called Glamour Aura FHD-ATV. It's a labor of more than a year in the making and testing!
Glamour Aura FHD-ATV (GAFHD-ATV) is a Full High Definition and High graphic resolution Premium skin for receivers running Enigma2 and the recent OpenATV images.

Due to it's high resolution graphical nature, GAFHD-ATV was designed and optimized to run on new generation receivers. The minimal requirement is an STB with a CPU of 1000 Mhz (3000 DMIPS).

GAFHD-ATV is also a skin you can contribute to. The ipk of the skin is distributed with closed converters/renderers, but all the python code along with the skin code is available on Github.
You can find the source code here: https://github.com/MCelliotG/GlamourAuraFHD-ATV-skin
You can pull your requests, make recipes for it and I will push contributions after testing.

GAFHD-ATV on par with its graphical user interface is fortified with an extended python system that runs along with OpenATV's enviroment, providing it with some exclusive new features.

SCREENSHOTS and extended features presentation
1. Main Infobar
The main infobar is divided into two sections. The top section contains all frequency and signal info. GAFHD is the first skin that fully supports real-time info for Multistream services, showing MIS info when such a service is tuned. Up to 12 tuners can also be displayed. The left top part is a weather panel which shows today's weather. Weather info requires the MSN weather plugin to be installed and configured (instructions will follow).

The top infobar will also display full stream URL and stream type when a service is stream.

The lower section is the main infobar which contains along with the program info, an extended service info icons panel, including icons for audio/video codecs, a full exact framerate display, and a short weather panel which shows the current weather condition. GAFHD can also display a live bitrate if the bitrate plugin is installed and configured (this will be explained below as well).

The lowest part of the main infobar is the extended encryption info. GAFHD uses a new detection feature which shows all available caids and encryption system names of a service.

NOTE: The skin works best with 400X240 picon size.

2. Second infobar
The second infobar brings an amplitude of extra information for both the service and the system layout. The weather panel shows additional info on tomorrows weather.

The left panel is the layout info showing real time CPU work, temperature, speed and load and internal HDD temperature. The upper layers show the pids of the service in decimal format and also real time info on connected storage devices, memory and swap.The middle part displays now and next program extended description.

3. Channel selection screen
Channel selection along with the service list on the right displays the extended program description on the left, the five following events and also a new transponder info panel which also shows the stream type and stream url on a stream service and transponder info for the rest.

4. EMC player infobar
Media player will additionally show icons for resolution, audio/video codecs, subtitle availability and the exact framerate of a video or stream.

5. Info screen
Info screen along with the usual info also displays the HDD storage panel, which shows connected devices space both internal and network HDD and USB. The storage panel is also available on the HDD screens.

6. Language selection
GAFHD is a truly multilingual skin. It utilizes the new Aura new font I created based on Roboto and Noto fonts the skin is able to show Greek, Cyrillic, Arabic, Hebrew and Georgian among others. More alphabets can be added by request.

7. OpenATV screens (Blue panel, Network panels etc)
GlamourAuraFHD-ATV has been fully optimized for use in the OpenATV environment. All individual screens have been skinned for the maximum user experience!

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Download the ipk of the file.
Send the file to /tmp your receiver using an FTP program. Then you can install it manually via telnet or via the software manager.
Manually:
Code:
opkg install /tmp /enigma2-plugin-skins-glamouraurafhd-atv_B.5_all.ipk

2) FOR BITRATE INFO

The bitrate plugin is essential for bitrate to work. You can download it from the plugins menu.
For correct display in the skin it needs to be configured as follows:
Code:
mode: as infobar,

style skin: compact, 

background window: transparent-black,

X screen position: 1645 ,  

Y screen position: 0837 ,  

Z screen position: 14.

The correct settings are also shown in the screencap below:

IMPORTANT NOTE: The skin works with the bitrate plugin, not with the BitrateViewer plugin.

3) FOR WEATHER INFO
The weather info requires the MSN weather plugin to be installed. I have included the ipk as well.
After installation you can configure your location via its settings menu.

Download MSN weather plugin from here (version 0.8-rc1):
https://mega.nz/#!nBcSmTra!tMiHZZKnIbxLMzg8MD7Kcx_9Wdgrg1yH3wMUQY0h1Qs

IMPORTANT NOTES/DISCLAIMER:
As stated above, GAFHD-ATV is a premium high resolution skin and is designed to work well ONLY for receivers with a CPU higher than 1000Mhz. This is an obligatory limitation due to the high resolution graphical nature of the skin which also makes the package large in size.
For receivers with slower CPUs use at your own risk!

Also, GAFHD-ATV for the moment will not work on any other images than OpenATV. This skin version was designed ONLY for OpenATV images. It's not guaranteed to work on other OE-A images.

Skins are also always in beta mode, as the development of the images continues. As OpenATV is available to a vast number of receivers, some features may not work as intented.

This piece of work with all its graphics has been licensed under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007.
The code is opensource and available on github. You are encouraged to contribute in the skin's development, as long as it comes through Github's terms of use. You are allowed to make recipes and forked repositories.
Any modifications in the code has to respect the given licenses. The code is free to be modified ONLY for PERSONAL use. Unauthorized releases of the skin that void the license are not the author's responsibility.
The graphics of the skin are NOT allowed to be modified by third parties in any case, except for the author's consent.
Please respect the work of the skinner, skins (especially when created from scratch) take a lot of effort and time.

DOWNLOAD THE GAFHD SKIN IPK HERE:
VERSION B.5 (10/6/2018)
https://mega.nz/#!WYdDVKLA!I90gYGvHpK0rpZblxQ2DmgEVe7lh6WQ8r1eeLAAbhQQ

I want to personally thank my beta testers for their feedback. I encourage developers to contribute to the skin's further development in github.
I really hope you enjoy my work!

glamour_services

Registered
GLAMOUR AURA FHD skin for OpenATV version B.20 update 21/8/2018

- Added new pid bar on channelselection (showing SID, ONID, TSID)

- Added MIS info and dynamic auto scrolling on long stream urls on channelselection

- Fixed incorrect character encoding on rolling texts

- Added a new way of detecting HDD temperature, to get the reading the HDD must not be idle, otherwise noted

- Added new codec icons and detection support, plus more resolution icons

- Removed reduntant Multistream Info on MIS channels (e.g. for channels that have only IS ID but not PLS scrambling)
- Various fixes and improvements in speed and stability

Download here:

For OpenATV images
https://mega.nz/#!zFVUBIJB!YGTJRWgVs4OiqtR-ubXQFE_YXfpL1Y2gKsH82cGKCkM
(note: removing the old version first is recommended)

or directly via the OpenATV feeds

glamour_services

Registered
GLAMOUR AURA FHD for OpenATV images version B.24 update 25/9/2018

- Added new converter GlamourTuners, only the available installed tuners will now show

- Added support for displaying up to 24 tuners!!!

- Graphic rearrangements in the infobar

- Fixed not found error when hddtemp binary is missing

- Several cosmetic fixes and improvements

Download here (version B.24 for OpenATV updated 25/9/2018):
https://mega.nz/#!GRkyWSpQ!f262Q7mzzJOoUAw33Kl_tngffwHiBpsDrJnp-XMOj8k

And also from the OpenATV feeds

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you use the standalone version, please first uninstall the current version. If you use the online version from the feed, simply update the image.

glamour_services

Registered
GLAMOUR AURA FHD skin v.F.04 (Finalized branch) for OpenATV images update 22/12/2018

GLAMOUR AURA FHD skin v.F.04 (Finalized branch) for OpenATV images update 22/12/2018

Glamour Aura FHD skin has entered its finalized stage, the new release is completely revamped with a multitude of changes.

- Reworked NextEvents, now only title will scroll when does not fit

- Added PrimeTime indication in channelselection

- Added support for T2MI, PLP ID display

- Reworked on infobar icons and rearrangements

- Added support for Color Curve (HDR, SDR etc) with icons on the infobar and on the mediaplayer

IMPORTANT NOTE: The icons will appear ONLY on receivers and images that support this feature

- Added more CPUs display on Second Infobar (they will appear if available up to 4 supported)

- Added RusCrypt icon and more CA systems detection

- Added AudioSync screen

And countless small fixes and code optimizations

Download IPK here version F.04 for OpenATV update 22/12/2018:
https://mega.nz/#!vQ9nUQ7Y!iBA_F5d2ZOFiNt3SraFxCPIhyGRecJfa3HNGxzscaVA
or via the OpenATV feeds

glamour_services

Registered
Glamour Aura FHD skin for OpenATV based images version F.14 (update 21/2/2019)
- Major recode for better stability and speed
- New graphics lossless compression (smaller skin size)
- Improved several icons visibility
- Fixed several screens, including Blindscan
- Fixed startwizards
- Added more caids detection (i.e. 4B64-Samsung/TV Key)
- Added support for more plugins (like Dreamexplorer etc).

- Workaround for T2MI PLP ID detection for OpenATV images (they always return 0 for all DVB-S2 services, waiting for fix)
- Began support for more OE-A images (starting with OpenDroid, more to follow)
- New aura spinner

REMINDER: MSN weather plugin and bitrate plugin should be installed for weather info and bitrate

Install IPK from here (OpenATV version F.14):
https://mega.nz/#!aREihKLb!ivzYc2m3EVTNQLgfOlfJVlt58-Q0icWI6u2HL2Ar5qA

or via the OpenATV feeds if the skin is installed from there, just run an image update.

lordgothic

hi... hope thats fine....
i was using openpli images but now im working with openatv 7.3
i installed glamour aura skin...
also installed weathermsn from openatv repository but not appear on the image.. plugin working fine but dont see...
also i want to change the letter type... on openpli the great developer MCelliotG sent to me the file with all letters types but on openatv not work...
any help for both problems
thanks