UPCOMMING FREE UPGRADE SIM 1.0 to FERRARI card!!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Yes use sim 1 image with the instruction i wrote ealier.

eli.racheli

Registered
sorry for poping up this thread.
I have sim 1 with BL65 , is it possible to upgrade ?
is it instead of buying Ferrari sim card ?

thanks !

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
sorry for poping up this thread.
I have sim 1 with BL65 , is it possible to upgrade ?
is it instead of buying Ferrari sim card ?

thanks !

In theory yes as long as there are no faults and your current sim works, read this thread from the start not all sims will upgrade via the image.

erikose

Registered
hi guys, i have BL69 DM800 clone, and i just upgraded Sim 1 to ferrari, haw can i upgrade BL and to what version?

maco00000

Registered
Hey guys. I didnt pay attention if my card was upgraded to Ferrari. The process took about 20 minutes and i didnt see the confirmation message...
Here is my log file. Can anybody check if my card is ready to flash ferrari image ?
8a8f8.log

toysoft

Your sim is not a Sim 1.0 from Ferrari Team. It's probably one of the various Sim 1.0 that never had any support. So the sim is not upgraded by this Christmas tool by Ferrari Team.

Best tip, to really enjoy the latest images that include also the new protocols like IPTV, after Satellite, Terrestrial, Cable etc... take a Japhar Sim (that is capable of running Sim 1.0, Ferrari, Sim2 2.01, Sim2 2.10 and Japhar images).

TS

Hey guys. I didnt pay attention if my card was upgraded to Ferrari. The process took about 20 minutes and i didnt see the confirmation message...
Here is my log file. Can anybody check if my card is ready to flash ferrari image ?
8a8f8.log