kathrein ufs910

villiam

Registered
Hi! i am new in forum and i need some help from someone with expirience. i bought used kathrein with instaled image AAF hot summer v2 and it worked good, but i need to upgrade cccam to have more possibilities and i try to use norton comannder to connect to receiver but there is a problem with username and password. i tried with "root" and "kathrein" but nothing. it seems someone who installed image put different password and i am helpless, the same thing happend with kathy control center, when i type ip adress, username and pass and press to test the connection it show ping-ok, telnet-ok, ftp-ok but ftp login failed! what is most easy to do? please help! tnx!

bertazwin

if you have problems with loggin so you can ask old user... how is password or you can flash new image with KCC.
cccam works on ufs not good, so -I mean- is better to use oscam or mgcam.
greetings

darius1

Hi! i am new in forum and i need some help from someone with expirience. i bought used kathrein with instaled image AAF hot summer v2 and it worked good, but i need to upgrade cccam to have more possibilities and i try to use norton comannder to connect to receiver but there is a problem with username and password. i tried with "root" and "kathrein" but nothing. it seems someone who installed image put different password and i am helpless, the same thing happend with kathy control center, when i type ip adress, username and pass and press to test the connection it show ping-ok, telnet-ok, ftp-ok but ftp login failed! what is most easy to do? please help! tnx!
root and deambox are user and password for all AAF img. for kathrein

villiam

Registered
i think i must reinstall image because any known password didnt work! any idea of which image to download? condition is i have c lines for some cccam servers so i must install cccam emu, or any other which work with c lines so please i woud like to have some suggestions! tnx to all!

darius1

i think i must reinstall image because any known password didnt work! any idea of which image to download? condition is i have c lines for some cccam servers so i must install cccam emu, or any other which work with c lines so please i woud like to have some suggestions! tnx to all!

I have AAF Don't Cry Image UFS 910 USB GST and it works fine and runing CCCAM and Incubus-122 on it . My cccam acunt work fine in both emu.
I run barry allen and have this img on usb.
dont forget to install Feeds IPK-enigma2 Update tmp manuell for to get emu on line.