GoCard (Tchini / Revenge2 / New Millenium) chat

T50

Donating Member
You are copying a thread posted by (ryacine) from a different site exactly the same words then google translating them and pasting them here without any knowledge of content..
You did the same with your first post

Yes,I totally agree with you .Thread starter just copy/paste information from other forum and paste here without any mention who wrote that .

Btw i will buy this card, it costs only 60$ , eventhough it may end as omnia, no problem, is just for fun. Thank you the creator of the card, tchini, so i will call my dog tchini from now on :D

Cheers

Really sorry to read that some people do not understand
And I said I had already copied the information and not anything to do with me or the team Card
Silliness

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

i cant believe it

i want to believe it but where is card?

where is this info source site??? algeria forums???

cool753

Registered
The card have a probleme with oscam black screen and many freez if we share it & not work with cccam.

sathex

Registered
remember friends unless the card is known as the more it will...

"anailsat" spies also on forums and any information watches .

csat and the orange card uses the same protection ... If orange is fallen, that of csat is probably also the time when we talk.
but for MOSC I not believe too much ... The solutions exist, but they will never be disclosed to the public, simply because it will kill any business. Hackers prefer to go out "pirate cards" or mount "servers" who bring money rather than to reveal the solution for free.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Yes,I totally agree with you .Thread starter just copy/paste information from other forum and paste here without any mention who wrote that .

Btw i will buy this card, it costs only 60$ , eventhough it may end as omnia, no problem, is just for fun. Thank you the creator of the card, tchini, so i will call my dog tchini from now on :D

Cheers

hahahaha yes you are true

it is only 60 usd or 60 euro ,i accept it

i think it is very cheap but if this real card and was open channels

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Omnia was cheap short lived but worth the small price and if this is true - I would also like one to play with - now can someone find out where to get one?

Or where we get the free c-line from:

I don't have the card and I am not gonna have it,if that was your question...
I know for a fact that they are sold around 35 quid and they are not worth it.
And what's the point of buying it when I already have the Cline of it for free.

Or also as has already been said - wait for the keys/algo to be extracted from it to give us it on EMU:

Wait for emu
agree and i hope your right there piratt
Well said mate .

:D

67sefa

Registered
ım from turkey where from can ı bought this card friends? is there a forum network address or my brother is in ukraine and he will go to russia in 20 days can he find it in ukraina or russia?

linux geek

Registered
If true then will have a punt

For me the fun in this hobby is about having things open locally

Anyone can open channels with a Cline