So many questions

drewmayte

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I just bought a DM500HD to use as a dedicated oscam server. I have tried oscam/cccam mix but for some reason my DVBlink clients using acamd just won´t connect to CCcam. I am at a lose to work it out because the dream works perfectly and receives the channels correctly.

I have since decided to try the dream using oscam as dedicated reader and cccam server.

This seems to work better for my W7 clients who are using acamd plugin to access the local card. However they won´t access my local card??? They only access my peers, this is very frustrating!

Secondly I can´t get the dream (with nemesis image installed) to view channels, I don´t know which softcam to choose. I have installed Oscam using the TSpanel and it works as both oscam&cccam in the cardserver section (blue button panel) but I am not sure what to put for the softcam section. If I use CCcam 2.1.3 then it will conflict with the cccam protocol set in oscam...

Basically all I wanted to do was set up a dreambox as my cccam/oscam server to replace an old laptop that I was using. Unfortunately it doesn´t matter which combination I try there is always something that fails.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?