Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

nabel

Registered
I tried Abertis in VU+Zero with Satdreamgr-5 image. I did not succeed. Without screen I went back to OpenATV 6.1 although I did not eliminate the freezing of the screen.
any solution?
Thank you

georgeflu

Registered
I tried Abertis in VU+Zero with Satdreamgr-5 image. I did not succeed. Without screen I went back to OpenATV 6.1 although I did not eliminate the freezing of the screen.
any solution?
Thank you

did you installed the "pau" extension?

Ramboide

Registered
In my Octagon SF-4008 the last version of openATV 6.0 work fine. Also works fine SatDreamGR 4.0, the last version of 2017.

I shall try the "pau" extension with the last version of openATV 6.2 to see if it works.

Last edited:

bogyman

Donating Member
found this fresh image, showing that full set keys are already found unpublic

20180310_17475603.jpg

Ramboide

Registered
Where has this image been found? I think it's better that all of this should not be published.

Last edited:

tuvalo

Registered
Can I watch this with OpenLD 2.9 Image on my GigaBlue SE?
Is this driver related cause SatdreamGR Image is only supporting Gigablue Quad.

Ramboide

Registered
I am still looking for a way to record encapsulated channels without keys from the decoder, only with keys, but I am not still able to get this.

rom20051

Registered
Dreambox 920 with OpenATV 6.1 - Abertis not works. :confused: While doing so T2-MI works. VU+ Zero - Abertis freezes. A have bad luck.

Last edited:

rom20051

Registered
I am still looking for a way to record encapsulated channels without keys from the decoder, only with keys, but I am not still able to get this.

I is not possible. Abertis is not T2-MI, because encrypted is not only VPID and APID but all transponder. All pids, EPG, TXT, HBBTV....Treheore tuner reports without keys: "SID was not found on PAT".

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
As seen in this thread:
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=294902
I have tried PIDs using valid keys without 4th and 8th pair of digit, and only once "00", without "01", and works well, with only the keys in this way, like this:

An example with fake keys as they are used:
F 03EB1FFF 00 1122334455667788
F 03EB1FFF 01 1122334455667788

This way works too:
F 03EB1FFF 00 112233556677
Without 4th and 8th pair of digits.
The decoder shows all the keys as seen above, all the keys like this:
CW: 0x1FFF 00 1122334455667788
CW: 0x1FFF 01 1122334455667788

Using the same PID several times with different keys, the decoder only accept the last one, does not try the other keys with the same PID.

I wonder if with DVB-S cards for PC is possible to try many keys with the same PID, as if were brute force technique.

The very large lists, as the last one posted in last page of the mentioned thread, can be managed with "EmEditor", and allows you to divide the list into several smaller files.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
I think that what I said before could be possible with a DVB-S card for PC, TSReader and using the BISS plugin. What I said that I wanted to try is the bruteforce method with lists of keys, that can be properly edited, and also splitted into smaller files, with the editor mentioned in my previous post. I don't know if this method can work, if anyone have tried this and worked, I have not a DVB-S card for testing this method. I can buy this card if this method can work. Some days without answere and all what I have read is that is not possible with the decoder, several keys with the same PID, SID, etc., but I don't know if this can be possible with the card for PC. If nobody know this, I'll buy a card and try this and I shall say if this works or not.

Last edited:

Ramboide

Registered
Do you recommend this DVB-S tuner for PC?
TBS 6902

Or this one, connected via USB?
TBS 5520SE DVB-S2X/ S2/ S/ T2/ T/ C2/ C/ ISDB-T Digital TV Tuner USB Box for Live TV/ Window/ Linux/ HTPC/ IPTV Server

I think that TBS are the best, but a bit expensive.

Can be this other one as useful than the other ones?
DVB-S PCI Technisat SkyStar 2, 4094/3733

This stuff cannot be found in PC components stores or shops, but can be found in Amazon.

I thing that the best is the second one, via USB, useful for Linux decoder too, more complete. Perhaps someone can recommend another DVB-S card or device.

Last edited:

rom20051

Registered
Dreambox 920 - OpenATV 6.1 - connected TBS 5925: Abertis works, but big problems with freezing and cubing.

Ramboide

Registered
Dreambox 920 - OpenATV 6.1 - connected TBS 5925: Abertis works, but big problems with freezing and cubing.
With the last version of OpenATV 6.0 the channels that work, work well, without freezings. Sometimes, when changing from one channel to another, not always work at first time, but changing to another and turning back again, it works, directly in the decoder.

What I want is a kind of bruteforce method with a list of keys, but with the same PID, the decoder only read the last one, does not change to another one with the same PID. I think that it can be possible with a card or device connected to a PC, or at least many keys in a list could be easy to change, that it is not possible with the decoder. I think that I shall buy a TBS decoder, more expensive, but also more useful.