Sat TV channels we can watch via "our" Emus...

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
Is it certain?

CAid is similar but not identical to DREcrypt and KingOfSat tells that RusMir packet is encrypted with CryptOn.
Stop believe kingofsat, look telegramm hack channel about what talking there old soviet guys, who have signal

MickeEst

Registered
Stop believe kingofsat, look telegramm hack channel about what talking there old soviet guys, who have signal
I asked which is right - KoS who says CryptOn or other sites telling it's DREcrypt. I googled that CAID and got no useful answer. I have no reason to believe KoS less (or more) than other sites until i get proof that says otherwise.

Can you link to this 'telegramm hack channel', i didn't find it. I have the signal and STB inner-EMU descrambles these channels, but i want dig deeper to educate myself.

fiji

I asked which is right - KoS who says CryptOn or other sites telling it's DREcrypt. I googled that CAID and got no useful answer. I have no reason to believe KoS less (or more) than other sites until i get proof that says otherwise.

Can you link to this 'telegramm hack channel', i didn't find it. I have the signal and STB inner-EMU descrambles these channels, but i want dig deeper to educate myself.
Hi!
Some payed server was use DRE-Crypt card (card-sh) & caids 4ae1' 4aee via Internet (today no update)
here is old post from 2014 when its work in dvb plugins : check this

dvlajkovic

No one is certain about the name of this new encryption for Russkiy Mir

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member

Hi, servers give fake info, only business $
Channels working with EMU and known ECM, not needed cards.
About telegramm, there is a ruzzian language....