key biss arsat 2

walterpy

Registered
hello I look for key biss of tp 11719 H 4800 of satelite arsat 2, 81w if somebody has it please send by PM. Thank you

kebien

Registered
hello I look for key biss of tp 11719 H 4800 of satelite arsat 2, 81w if somebody has it please send by PM. Thank you

You must try to read before start asking for things you can do yourself.
There is a thread to post information so somebody can get the keys for you,but is not like you don;t have to work for it.
Try to learn,is all about collaboration,you do your part,others will do theirs as a courtesy.
Learn about how to record,how to record a TS,how to extract a crypt8,and how to kindly ask others with the right tools to get a key for you.
It is considered disrespectful to ask and not give anything in return,or at least not work for what you are looking for.

Menos preguntas y mas colaboracion,tu debes proporcionar informacion para que otros te ayuden,aprende como,es de mal gusto preguntar sin haber hecho el trabajo de leer los foros y aprender.
No es solo cuestion de que te pasen las keys,es cuestion de hacer el trabajo en equipo,sin esto no se hubiera podido llegar hasta aqui.

walterpy

Registered
You must try to read before start asking for things you can do yourself.
There is a thread to post information so somebody can get the keys for you,but is not like you don;t have to work for it.
Try to learn,is all about collaboration,you do your part,others will do theirs as a courtesy.
Learn about how to record,how to record a TS,how to extract a crypt8,and how to kindly ask others with the right tools to get a key for you.
It is considered disrespectful to ask and not give anything in return,or at least not work for what you are looking for.

Menos preguntas y mas colaboracion,tu debes proporcionar informacion para que otros te ayuden,aprende como,es de mal gusto preguntar sin haber hecho el trabajo de leer los foros y aprender.
No es solo cuestion de que te pasen las keys,es cuestion de hacer el trabajo en equipo,sin esto no se hubiera podido llegar hasta aqui.

send me link.

enviame link en español. gracias