Hacking CA system challenge *Tandberg [ NO Keys Allowed in Chat Section/s ]*

taspangr

Registered
So after reading all those pages what is the conclusion of this post?

Tandberg will never be broken and no one is trying to because the keys are changing constantly?

I am a noob so sorry if i didn't get that.

fiji

Hi,I am a novice,if there is a wrong place, please do not mind.If Tandberg AES keys is 32-bit, and you have a file, could you send me a copy, if you feel excessive requirements, please ignore,thank you.

Simple : No ecm keys for public
broadcasting live events for bussiness
All supported hd box bilt-in-tandberg ca provide to only official contractors like sky sports EU/GR or other channels ...

kebien

Registered
Hi,I am a novice,if there is a wrong place, please do not mind.If Tandberg AES keys is 32-bit, and you have a file, could you send me a copy, if you feel excessive requirements, please ignore,thank you.

The AES keys are not being made public,the provider only send them to customers privately.
No way to calculate them or guess them.
System as it is is secure and cannot be opened.

harshy

Registered
The AES keys are not being made public,the provider only send them to customers privately.
No way to calculate them or guess them.
System as it is is secure and cannot be opened.

It didn’t even open with valid AES Keys there was some post processing problem

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
AES Keys change often after each game just like ECM Keys i guess so its difficult to know for certain sure that AES Keys are valid and up to date or not since new AES Keys are sent to broadcasters private in E-mails at least that is how i understood it ?

harshy

Registered
AES Keys change often after each game just like ECM Keys i guess so its difficult to know for certain sure that AES Keys are valid and up to date or not since new AES Keys are sent to broadcasters private in E-mails at least that is how i understood it ?

I am pretty sure Anubis can explain what happened but I am pretty sure whilst AES Keys was an issue, the post processing didn’t use CSA or DES

uglylove

Registered
Guys, the situation is not dark like you showed.:rolleyes:
All needs a tandberg box and analyse to solve problem.
From EMM to decrypt ECM keys still needs 8 byte AES keys and they're still DES keys not CSA.
The keys are lying down some where in box's eeprom like PowerVu's before. :)

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

:):):)
Of course we needs Tandberg device=Tandberg box.
If i'm right, there is no trade mark Tandberg box receiver.:thum:
May be powervu developer in forum friends can help and support for tandberg encrypt channels