PKT E2 HYPERION discussion

ovinator

Registered
If you have an IPBOX910HD with DVB-C and GIT images like HYPERION or NEBULA don't show a cable tuner, then install the proper DVB-C kernel module (.ko) in the lib/modules.

I had to exchange all the nine files from a working image:
im frontend_platform.ko
im socket.ko
im lnbh221.ko
im lnb_pio.ko
im dvb-pll.ko
im cx24116.ko
im tda10023.ko
im zl10353.ko
im stv090x.ko
im stv0288.ko

Last edited:

cjnils

Registered
Can You explain how to do this ? I have the tda10023 tuner. So how to modify the correct file ?

ovinator

Registered
So if you go to Settings -> Tuner, no Tuner is found, then you have the same problem as I.

To get the functioning list of .ko, you need to find an working image before. I have one image that is working called
ACT_OpenPLI_v1.1_ipbox_900-910-9000HD

I used the .ko files out of this image.

The files are located in: /lib/modules

Go into /lib/modules of the working image and copy the files into the /lib/modules path of the PKT GIT image.

(You could use Total Commander for this. It can read tar.gz files and open an ftp connection - so you can copy directly)

uupsu

Registered
Good image, works well with multiboot 4.11.

Standard mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1 -L ext2 format command does not make usb key boot correctly. Inode size has to be set. mkfs.ext2 -b 4096 -I 128 /dev/sda1 works just fine.

kubbas

Registered
How do i install this img on my 910HD? i've tryed Everything.. copy the file to a usb stick (fat32)and renamed it to usb_update.img but all i get is ER1 pls help me!

darius1

Registered
How do i install this img on my 910HD? i've tryed Everything.. copy the file to a usb stick (fat32)and renamed it to usb_update.img but all i get is ER1 pls help me!
first zuo should perper zour resiver for multiboot, then instal it on usb flash.

mike1118

Registered
Hello every body, excuse me for my english.
It would be possible to have the file in flash image please.

flig

Registered
Good image, works well with multiboot 4.11.

Standard mkfs.ext2 /dev/sda1 -L ext2 format command does not make usb key boot correctly. Inode size has to be set. mkfs.ext2 -b 4096 -I 128 /dev/sda1 works just fine.

Perfect. Thank you very much. I was searching for a solution since a long time.
It is now ok thanks to you.

florindo mateus

Registered
hyperion on octagonsf8HD

please some friend drive me how to upload hyperion for octagon sf8HD ? I did tray but with nane solo2 not charge, name vuplus not charge, have I to rename a folder solo2 to XP1000 ?

THANKS THANKS