Go Back   Sat Universe > Dreambox (SD Models) > Other Dreambox Files > Dreambox Tutorials

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to use and share keys via dreambox?

Dreambox Tutorials

Old 30-08-2012, 12:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question How to use and share keys via dreambox?

Hi Friends,

I am asking a kind of stupid question but I have been quite curious for some time. Can a dreambox open channels like the kingston package on Sirius without a card, only by placing the keys somewhere? If yes I would appreciate a brief tutorial how this can be done please.

Also is it possible to then share these channels with friends via cardsharing using cccam or some other emu?

I already have a running CS system but never went into the issue of keys. Always used the cards.

Would appreciate your input.

Thanks and Cheers!
Old 05-09-2012, 13:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Anyone with some advice please?
Old 06-09-2012, 06:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Managed to get keys working by first putting:

SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key

AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key

in your cccam config and then you put the files from the latest key bundle in /var/keys on your box via ftp. Reboot and voila...the channels are decrypted.

To share then one must permit the share to send emu and the client must type yes after his cline and the share is done.

Hope others like me will find this post as helpful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eagledsage For This Useful Post:
anakonda_scc (27-02-2013), boris70 (09-09-2017), Robsat (13-09-2013), satcure645 (21-07-2013)
Old 06-11-2012, 18:38  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi sir can u please help me with my problem?
http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=241987
i really appreciate your help.

My problem i can't decrypt my channels on DM800se clone
i don't know what am i missing.
Old 13-01-2013, 22:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key

AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key

in your cccam config and then you put the files from the latest key bundle in /var/keys on your box via ftp
can you be more specific.thanks a lot
Old 02-02-2013, 18:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

What keys are do you need? From what I can see I need an autoroll.key autoupdate.key softcam.key... anything else? I cant seem to get anything except the softcam.key. I have no idea what I'm doing
Old 21-07-2013, 04:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

dear friends how to run my paired card [from india] in dreambox please help me

Last edited by vinfox; 21-07-2013 at 05:00..