PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
believe me, there's more here: ;) :)
ITS TRUE Indeed :thum:
But why not post an updated Softcam ?
i know that softcam is still really useful and working but a new update would be a good idea not only for yourself but for a lot of other members that may benefit from it too :)
just an idea because you know we all love your work :cool: :)

rocSTEADY

Registered
Im noticing issue with autoroll on HASH 17 ESPN Bra at 40w using PV Emulator 3.2. Keys are changing every 30 minutes and every 30 mins signal goes dark for about a minute until it creates the ECM keys and opens again. As far as I can tell EMM key remains the same. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Last edited:

achintha

Registered
Power Vu Emu.3.2.0
Intelsal 20 68.5 c band
(Hash Mode to 20)
Sony Pictures Network Not working' This Time....

68.5E changed their Hash Mode to 20 two days after the Emulator released

lazezo

Registered
for auto roll to work with Powervu 3.2 emu you need to put softcam file in plugin folder
the softcam must have powervu auto roll keys!
search for this softcam file
"Softcam.Key with Auto roll keys for PowerVu Emu only_177W-180E_26.02.2018"
works good for me!

kebien

Registered
Im noticing issue with autoroll on HASH 17 ESPN Bra at 40w using PV Emulator 3.2. Keys are changing every 30 minutes and every 30 mins signal goes dark for about a minute until it creates the ECM keys and opens again. As far as I can tell EMM key remains the same. Anyone experiencing something similar?

Please calrify what "signal goes dark"?
signal strength goes to 0 or drops?
Or video stays dark for some time?
I can check that up myself,but maybe only your problem

gartner

Donating Member
for auto roll to work with Powervu 3.2 emu you need to put softcam file in plugin folder
the softcam must have powervu auto roll keys!
search for this softcam file
"Softcam.Key with Auto roll keys for PowerVu Emu only_177W-180E_26.02.2018"
works good for me!

Thanx. Now I got autoroll too....

rocSTEADY

Registered
Please calrify what "signal goes dark"?
signal strength goes to 0 or drops?
Or video stays dark for some time?
I can check that up myself,but maybe only your problem

By signal goes dark I mean the emulator stops working for a minute or so until it creates the new keys. Leave it on ESPN Bra for at least 30 minutes and youll see how the emulator will not open the signal at least 2 times within those 30 minutes

adecam

Donating Member
Here, yesterday, some cheap Chinese boxes (they are not cheap so, on average, they cost between $ 100 and $ 200) have released firmwares for correction of the powervu (ESPN Brasil 40w and Globosat 65 and 75W). They say that only one engineer is responsible for all of them. I guarantee that, in a time, July if I am not mistaken, they (chinenes) made correction two days before any information posted here in this magnificent Forum.
Here, a full package of legalized channels costs approximately $ 120 per month.
ESPN Brazil (40.5w) is working perfect.
I know the system will only stay On for a few days. Life that follows!
I continue to admire the work of this wonderful team.
There are spectacular people here.
Sorry for my bad English!

Last edited:

3satbox

Registered
By signal goes dark I mean the emulator stops working for a minute or so until it creates the new keys. Leave it on ESPN Bra for at least 30 minutes and youll see how the emulator will not open the signal at least 2 times within those 30 minutes
True!

Sent from taptalk

Prvt_N00b

Registered
Here, yesterday, some cheap Chinese boxes (they are not cheap so, on average, they cost between $ 100 and $ 200) have released firmwares for correction of the powervu (ESPN Brasil 40w and Globosat 65 and 75W). They say that only one engineer is responsible for all of them. I guarantee that, in a time, July if I am not mistaken, they (chinenes) made correction two days before any information posted here in this magnificent Forum.
Here, a full package of legalized channels costs approximately $ 120 per month.
ESPN Brazil (40.5w) is working perfect.
I know the system will only stay On for a few days. Life that follows!
I continue to admire the work of this wonderful team.
There are spectacular people here.
Sorry for my bad English!

Well this guys now knows how to open IDERTO and Powervu, because that's what I'm getting with my PC card when trying to pull the keys...