Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > New Sat Related Products

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Edision PRIMO IP S2 H.265 HEVC MultiStream

New Sat Related Products

Old 08-11-2018, 18:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

intersting !no DD+ mentioned !?
Old 10-11-2018, 00:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoolgr View Post
also I want to scan a specific feed (example 1100 H 7500) and I can't find where to add the frequency, polarization in order to scan it.
Menu-> Installation-> Antenna setting-> Info Button ( TP list)-> Add
The Following User Says Thank You to Azsambe For This Useful Post:
boris70 (11-04-2019)
Old 10-11-2018, 00:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipino View Post
intersting !no DD+ mentioned !?
The french channels from 5°W are working on Edision Primo with french audio from 11509 H 29500 and the other transponders.

Octagon SX8 does not has audio for the french multistream channels, I have that receiver too. Octagon has problems with PowerVu from 4.8°E.
The Following User Says Thank You to Azsambe For This Useful Post:
boris70 (11-04-2019)
Old 10-11-2018, 09:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

News abertis channels 30 west ?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by albino67 View Post
News abertis channels 30 west ?
I do not speak Spanish and I do not watch them, but they seem to work with the latest image ( firmware). Keys are to be added to THCAM. I have not tried it.
Old 07-04-2019, 13:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

how can i add a sattelite to my sat list?