AFN Oscam Chat Thread Topic

antoine3_dupres

Registered
Not too sure what parameter cacheex=1 does in oscam.server, but when i use it, afn works again but not discovery anymore! Any idea?

marrakr

Registered
And for me if cacheex is 1 then e.g. BISS channels do not work - I have timeout instead of found :( Any solution?
EDIT: Nevermind :) I found solution: split reader and move biss to second reader :)
@antoine3_dupres - it may work for you too.

Last edited:

antoine3_dupres

Registered
And for me if cacheex is 1 then e.g. BISS channels do not work - I have timeout instead of found :( Any solution?
EDIT: Nevermind :) I found solution: split reader and move biss to second reader :)
@antoine3_dupres - it may work for you too.
Good idea , but i thought it is not possible to have 2 readers in emu mode? I use oscam with the osemu patch.

vladan !!

Registered
oscam need this

So a quick hack for oscam-emu for my alien2 is working, but not tested at length and really a hack rather than a real solution...

Code:
        for(i = program_info_length + program_info_start; i + 4 < length; i += es_info_length + 5)
        {
                uint8_t stream_type = buffer[i];
                uint16_t elementary_pid = b2i(2, buffer + i + 1)&0x1FFF;
                uint8_t is_audio = 0;
                es_info_length = b2i(2, buffer + i +3)&0x0FFF;

if (stream_type == 0x85) continue;
                if(demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount < max_pids) // was "ECM_PIDS" (pid limiter)
                {

demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount] = elementary_pid;
                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount] = buffer[i];
                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount++;

cs_log_dbg(D_DVBAPI,"Demuxer %d stream %s(type: %02x pid: %04x length: %d)", demux_id, get_streamtxt(stream_type), stream_type, elementary_
pid,
                                es_info_length);

// find and register videopid
                        if(!vpid &&
                                (stream_type == 0x01 || stream_type == 0x02 || stream_type == 0x10 || stream_type == 0x1B
                                || stream_type == 0x24 || stream_type == 0x42 || stream_type == 0xD1 || stream_type == 0xEA))
                        {
                                vpid = elementary_pid;
                                if (demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount > 1 )
                                {
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount-1] = demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[0];
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount-1] = demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[0];
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[0] = elementary_pid;
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[0] =  buffer[i];
                                }
                        }

Line:
Code:
                if (stream_type == 0x85) continue;
skips the first dts audio track

and following lines swap video and audio pids:
Code:
                                if (demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount > 1 )
                                {
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount-1] = demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[0];
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[demux[demux_id].STREAMpidcount-1] = demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[0];
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpids[0] = elementary_pid;
                                        demux[demux_id].STREAMpidsType[0] =  buffer[i];
                                }

Sorry, I am tired and have a busy day tomorrow, so I do not have time to upload diffs, but there is not too much to change.

Good luck and I look forward to a better solution. :)

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention it is module-dvbapi.c, but I guess people would have figured that out...
any developers have seen this?

antoine3_dupres

Registered
It is possible, I did it and it works on my self-compiled oscam with emu patch.
Ok, then I will not trust the documentation that it is not recommended and I will do it.
Actually I wanted to do that long time ago to avoid side effects like that one.....but I was stopped by what I read.

bigapple

Registered
Do we need to update oscam anyway to watch AFN SPORTS?

From what i read AFN PowerVU will be on air till January.For now they changed to 720p only. You cant change tons of receivers in 1 month. This is cardless system.

antoine3_dupres

Registered
Ok, now I look stupid; What parameter should I set in the reader to split the traffic of discovery and afn both using the same CAID=0E00?
Pretty easy in fact. created an oscam.services with all the afn services in the name AFNservices.
Then add to the readers services = !AFNservices or services=AFNservices

I really wonder what cacheex=1 mean?

marrakr

Registered
Do you think you could paste here all your emu readers?
Thanks.

Code:
[reader]
label                         = emulator
protocol                      = emu
device                        = emulator
cacheex                       = 1
cacheex_maxhop                = 1
cacheex_allow_request         = 1
caid                          = 090F,0500,1801,0604,FFFF,0E00,4AE1,1010,0B02
detect                        = cd
ident                         = 090F:000000;0500:000000,023800,021110,007400,007800;1801:000000,007301,001101,002111;0604:000000;FFFF:000000;0E00:000000;4AE1:000011,000014,0000FE;1010:000000;0B02:000000
group                         = 1
emmcache                      = 2,2,2,0
saveemm-u                     = 1
emu_auproviders               = 0604:010200;0E00:000000;4AE1:000011,000014,0000FE;1010:000000

[reader]
label                         = biss
protocol                      = emu
device                        = emulator
caid                          = 2600
detect                        = cd
ident                         = 2600:000000
group                         = 1

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
After adding this......

cacheex = 1
cacheex_maxhop = 1
cacheex_allow_request = 1

I can now clear AFN, however doing this seems to have stopped other powervu channels on other sats from clearing.

Is there any way to overcome this?

All is fine on my pc card.

antoine3_dupres

Registered
After adding this......

cacheex = 1
cacheex_maxhop = 1

I can now clear AFN, however doing this seems to have stopped other powervu channels on other sats from clearing.

Is there any way to overcome this?

All is fine on my pc card.
See my post in this thread before. You have to create a reader for afn only, and a oscam.services file.

Robinson74

Registered
See my post in this thread before. You have to create a reader for afn only, and a oscam.services file.
Could you please show us you reader for AFN only together with oscam.services entries necessary to distinguish between AFN and other PVU channels?
Thanks a lot.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
ALL of The Above POSTS Were Correctly Moved to New Thread Topic Here in Oscam Section
to avoid The MAIN AFN Topic being filled up with unnecessary off-Topic Oscam Chat posts .

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
If I create oscam.services do I still need these lines in oscam.server?

cacheex = 1
cacheex_maxhop = 1

Robinson74

Registered
Well, it is only last night that I tried to watch AFN on my ET9000 without stream relay. failed. :(
Keys should be OK. I also added the cacheex entries but I have black screen - no audio or video with the most recent oscam emu.
Should I also remove the stream_relay=1 line?
I assume I am making a stupid mistake somewhere.
By the way, oscam log shows found, found, found ...