Does IP BOX 9000HD really support Cccam?

eyedoc

Registered
Hello All.

I have been reading about this matter since a week as am planing to buy the 9000 HD model, many says about the Incubus that is support it but with one line, other says only Gbox, can any expert make a clear answer here does this box support Ccccam fully or not in case my Ccccam file has 3 lines or more.
If not what is the other HDTV box that support Ccccam but not Dreambox800 as it is the worst box i ever saw.

Best regards

eyedoc

Registered
Thanks, is this really for sure have you tried it? and it has supported many lines not only one, can you please link me to the image and how is it installed as am not familiar with IP BOX, final question before buying it is this is this the best HDTV box support CCcam or you recommend other model e,g Vantage, KAthrein, Octagon, as all these am not familar with. As i need to know before i buy it because the shop where i bought the DM800 can replace it for me, but i want to make the right choice before.

Thanks again

gonesuper

Registered
No on E2 it is still running incubus camd. It only supports 1 c line or 1 gbox line. and does not allow reshare on cccam.

Basically it can only act as a clinet for 1 cccam server.

This is to change in a future release but at the min were stuck with 1. mbox can connect to gbox as long as its build 0015 or earlier and use as many connection as you want.

MGcamd can also connect to gbox, as well as newcamd

eyedoc

Registered
Thanks, what is this 1.mbox, am not familiar with the name, and shall i buy this IP BOX 9000HD if you thing the CCcam problem will be sloved? Because am so upset from my DM800, the problem is the server that am connected to is CCcam he said he has Gbox but not all cards, and he doesnot have MGcamd or Newcamd server, i donot knwo why.
What do you recommend me to do as long as you look an expert in this box and i know nothign about it, i donot mind even going to another HD box that will work for me.

Lookign to hear from you , thanks

gonesuper

Registered
When i typed "1. Mbox" what i mean't was, Incubus can only connect to 1 cccam server at a time or 1 gbox server at a time.

MBox can connect to multiple gbox servers and so can MGcam.

Incubus works fine to connect to cccam. I use it myself but as its only beta it can crash every now and again. Restarting the cam usally fixes this, this can been done with a simple button press.

Another drawback is that timeshift doesn't yet work with it.

If you can connect to a gbox server then just use MBox or MGCam. Both are much more stable and support timeshift(pausing live tv)

I'm pretty sure that incubus will improve with future releases and with the amount of development going into the IPBox 9000 HD it shouldn't be long.

eyedoc

Registered
Thanks for the useful answer, the idea is clear now In my case Icubus will connect me to the CCcam server but only one line i have 2 lines in my cfg file, so i have one of 2 options, wethere to wait untill future release comes that support many lines, or i should ask the server owner to try mergeing the 2 lines and make them one if that possible for all the cards, have i got it correct gonesuper!

Thanks again for your help