[CHAT] Amiko Mini/micro Hd

tekken1979

Registered
AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.2.81_emu.zip works great one problem i have to report here no provider name and no encryption type when i press ok button why.....

fix it please

peppina12

Registered
ciao senti ame non mi si vedono i canali di prima fila ho il decoder AMIKO MiniHD SE ma devo aggiornare Firmware

ksanyi67

Registered
Hi everybody,

I have failed my amico hd tc2 firmware update. It does not work anymore. According to it i have to set back the original fw. Please help me what opportunity do I have?

I might throw it away ?

joebrady

Registered
Me same problem - i think we need to connect to it with RS232 cable and software to restore software ?

XEV2015

Registered
Amiko Lavatronic proxy????

Hello,

Does anyone know if the firmware from Lavatronics to Amiko mini combo HD makes a connection to a proxy server?

I have 2 boxes at my house and on the cccam server side supplier, one gives my ISP adress and the other (amiKo) gives another Ip adress...

Very weird because i have only one IPS provider and both boxes should give the same IP adress on the server side.....

Thx

storozh

Registered
I killed 2 receivers. After upgraded AMIKO_MicroHD_SE_Galaxy_2.0.82_by Dekolte both of them stopped work within 30 mins. Green light on IR extender and Nothing more. ???? Any suggestion ??

ajhan

Registered
I killed 2 receivers. After upgraded AMIKO_MicroHD_SE_Galaxy_2.0.82_by Dekolte both of them stopped work within 30 mins. Green light on IR extender and Nothing more. ???? Any suggestion ??

You should update the new software via rs232 cable which came with your box.

usabir

Registered
hi I've got amiko spiel mini hd .. I upgraded the box software and now the plugin HSCAMd is gone .. downloaded another verion but when try to flash it get error message.

STB support version: 1.1.22x
Current plugin version: 1.1.16.2

and I am not able to find the support version.. please help me :S thanks

williams2020

Registered
hi,hast anyone used Amiko 8840 and how is the performance, want to buy but i dont know which one to buy and please where can i buy in germany tanx

danfor

Registered
Hi, would anyone know the Cccam version that is included with this firmware. I am looking for Cccam v2.1.4

ig0r

Administrator
Pls use a right thread for questions!
I think yes, but need wait a author message.
And i am not sure that he test it :)

Prince1

Registered
Mini hd se

I have got mini hd se which is not booting. Green light and stay ON or on. I have tried upgrading via rs cable but shows successful but falils still fails to do anything. I've tried various different SW loaders for 3511 chip. Is there a way to do the boot separately? Any ideas please help or it going in the bin.

lord_dizzy

Registered
Feature

Hello dear dekolte and sat-universe members,

I'm using Amiko 8260+ and I liked very much the Starlight adoption -- for instance (AMIKO_HD8260_Starlight_2.0.78_by Dekolte.rar)
Two things minds me if they can be done:
1. There is no Romanian option for EPG/Subtitles/Teletext (and Menu). I need them to correctly select those option for my carrier.
2. There real time clock while watching TV option, on the box's mini-display. Only the channel number is being displayed, and doesn't revert to clock mode.

I liked Starlight because there is a bar showing current progress during surfing and also it hints the current outside temperature :thum:

:thanx: and please help me if you can...

Last edited:

jumatu

Registered
could anyone tell what protocols amiko mini combo support?
I know for CCCAM i NEWCAMD is there something more to i can use also?

M.R.Soto

Registered
Muy buenas a tod@s,,,
Una pregunta a los maestros.
Funciona Web Tv en Amiko Mini Combo HD???
Tengo una lista con buenas direcciones de amigo y solo reproduce ocho segundos,, despues se corta,, sigue,, y asi todo el tiempo.
Parece como si el deco le faltara procesador.

Alguien sabe el motivo??
GRACIAS.

SALUDOS!!!

johnny76

Registered
Hello to all,
there is a firmware for Amiko Micro HD with PVR option "record as scrambled " ?
I've looked everywhere but I do not know if it exists. Thank you.

storozh

Registered
I wonder if in any firmware works KartinaTV in applications ?? Always tried but never worked in Amiko Mikro HD_SE But I also have Amiko SHD8900 - where it works

hotrod

Registered
Hi all
Can someone help me with the 8 digit password to get into net config client on Amiko combo please.
Have tried all the zero's and that don't work.