Note to not activated members

Status
Not open for further replies.

revb

Registered
RE: activation email.
I have been monitoring my email including the junk email for the activation, ... I have not received an email yet!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
RE: activation email.
I have been monitoring my email including the junk email for the activation, ... I have not received an email yet!

Well I sent you another activation email. Not much more I can do. Actually I can manually activate your account but I'd rather not. Since there is no grounds for it. We get failed delivery message for addresses that couldn't be reached. There isn't any for yours. And plenty of members activate their account fine including hotmail users so that would suggest there is nothing wrong with the system.

amiri

HELLo¡¡¡ it is my first post in this forum and I am a little lost I hope you help me

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct

Check your junk mail folder, you should have email from us there and click on a link in that message. And pls stop spamming the board. You made 10 posts already, I deleted most of them. You'll be banned if you keep posting like that.

crashsat

Registered
hello,
sorry for this post but i give a good email for registration and for activation but i don't received an activation email.
Could you send me again please because when i do this manually by send mail for activation account in the forum i d'ont have this again.
thanks!

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
hello,
sorry for this post but i give a good email for registration and for activation but i don't received an activation email.
Could you send me again please because when i do this manually by send mail for activation account in the forum i d'ont have this again.
thanks!

I sent you another one from admin panel. And I know I am repeating myself but emails almost never disappear, they are either delivered fine or bounced back to us. In your case, as many others we got no bounced back email from your address. Which means it was delivered to you fine. For some reason people fail to see the message, but I don't see what can be done to make people see the message more clearly. It is from our domain and entitled "action required to activate membership..." . Hotmail throws it to junk mail in most cases, same as they do with a lot of emails, their filters are just too strict. But people should check both junk mail and inbox for the message if they are expecting it.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry, but i'm don't understund very vell english

Here is machine translation into Spanish of some posts, hope that helps a bit, if my hunch is correct your are from Spain :)

Si su nombre del usuario se exhibe en el color gris que es porque usted no ha activado su cuenta con todo chascando el acoplamiento en el email de la activación. El email de la activación se envía automáticamente después de que usted se coloque así que está probablemente ya en su correo. Los miembros no activados no tienen acceso completo al foro. Se cerciora de usted carpeta de correo de chatarra del cheque para ese email de la activación. Si usted por error o en propósito incorporó email address incorrecto mientras que se colocaba y usted no ha recibido el email de la activación que usted puede cambiar su email en
el usuario cp http://www.sat-universe.com/profile.php?do=editpassword
Después de que usted haya hecho que usted puede solicitar para otro email de la activación para ser enviadole a este nuevo email address aquí:
o=requestemail de http://www.sat-universe.com/register.php?do=requestemail

Cheque justo que su inbox para el mensaje tituló:

"Action Required to Activate Membership for Sat Universe"

En él usted tendrá algo como: "para terminar su registro, visite por favor este URL:" Y después de que usted sigue que el acoplamiento su cuenta se debe activar muy bien. Si usted no tiene email de la activación puedo volverlo a enviar a usted. Pero pienso que usted lo consiguió, puesto que no conseguí ninguna mensajes fallada de la entrega.

S

satelite monting

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator

I've sent you activation email again. Just check your junk mail folder. If you don't read the message on time hotmail will probably automatically delete the message. Anyway I've tested signing up as new member with my hotmail account and I got activation message fine so please for the future to members considering asking for activation, if you didn't read the message on time and it was deleted request the activation code again following this link:

http://www.sat-universe.com/register.php?do=requestemail

BTW you should leave "Receive Email from Administrators" option checked.

If you mistyped the email and didn't get activation email at all you can change your email address and then request activation email.
I am gonna close this thread, it wasn't intended for members to ask about activation anyway but just as information to help members having problems. Anyone still having problems after reading this can open new thread.

@satelite monting, svima je omoguceno da se uclane i aktiviraju account. I sve ide automatski. Nadam se da ces uspjeti aktivirati, i dobro dosao u svakom slucaju.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
With some tweaking and configuration changes I've managed to get our activation email to arrive to inbox on hotmail instead of junk mail as it usually goes there for vbulletin boards.
So I hope there will be less trouble activating your accounts since most of the problems were with hotmail users.

Status
Not open for further replies.