Note to not activated members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggiuseppe

I've just sent you again your activation code. Check better into your junk, antispam folder because your mail has been dispatched. If your account for any reason continues not to receive the mail you can change it into your user panel suppling a different one.

R

rufino1

Hello,
Not junk hotmail activated, not emails from U.
I wrote feedback if it's help.
Rufino

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hello,
Not junk hotmail activated, not emails from U.
I wrote feedback if it's help.
Rufino

There is no failed delivery message in our mail mentioned your hotmail account. So that means that email was delivered fine to your email address. You should have it in either inbox or junk mail. Titled "Action required to activate membership for Sat Universe". I don't think there is much chance for that email to disappear. But if you still can't find it you can try using a different email account and requesting activation codes again.

R

rufino1

Dear Rocknroll,

As I told you, no email "Activation ......." either in my hotmail-INBOX or JUNK mail.I check it several times today.
I ask for changing the email address, but required my password that does not work.
It looks like it is snake biting its tail.
You have to consider that soemthing doesn't work properly.

Therefore I have to ask for registration under other name. A pity.
Rufino

There is no failed delivery message in our mail mentioned your hotmail account. So that means that email was delivered fine to your email address. You should have it in either inbox or junk mail. Titled "Action required to activate membership for Sat Universe". I don't think there is much chance for that email to disappear. But if you still can't find it you can try using a different email account and requesting activation codes again.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Sure, there is always a chance for some fluke. But it is very small. You can change your email account, of course you have to provide your password when doing so. Or you can register again with new email if that fails. You have to consider that a lot of people that signed up before and after you activated account fine, using all kind of email providers(mostly hotmail). That proves there is nothing wrong with the software or server setup.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hello, you already entered. To gain full access you need to activate your account. Read the first post in this thread for more info.

U

ua3mcy

tengo visionnetf7100a con firm 2.77 ,donde puedo descargar 2.78 o2.80 auda porfavor

Brummer

Registered
my account is limited it let me play the games at first and now its not please could you help...!!!

W

wbaehr7370

cant get activated

well signed up yesterday already sent u 3 email address also junk filter is off and 24 hours later nothing ...please help

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
well signed up yesterday already sent u 3 email address also junk filter is off and 24 hours later nothing ...please help

There is no bounced emails in our inbox mentioning your email address so it is safe to assume that activation email was delivered to you. But I've sent you another one from admin panel just in case, check your inbox and junk mail on your hotmail account, it should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.