remove softcam on zgemma...

oriel

Registered
i try to remove old oscam 21014 and i dont found how to do that on remote control....i try toinstall new version by local extension but itdosnt install it...or how i remove this by the telnet??
:thum:

mbovo

Registered
You need to enter menu - plugins - remove plugins - softcams and find the cam you want to remove.

oriel

Registered
thank..i delet...but when i want to install new cum in local extension he dont istall it...how i do this by the telnet what i need to read??
and where to put the file??

mbovo

Registered
You need to copy your new softcam's ipk file into tmp folder and then go to menu - plugins - software management - install local extension, choose /tmp and install your cam.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
thank..i delet...but when i want to install new cum in local extension he dont istall it...how i do this by the telnet what i need to read??
and where to put the file??

If you have a ipk format then FTP that to the tmp folder and run this telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Make sure you use the correct cam for the image your using or it will not show.

oriel

Registered
thank i sucsses to delete the old softcam.....
i try to install some softacm oscam 11272 but no one was installed...someone can please to give me correct file to open atv 5.1?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
thank i sucsses to delete the old softcam.....
i try to install some softacm oscam 11272 but no one was installed...someone can please to give me correct file to open atv 5.1?

Install the softcam feed attached then on your remote.

Menu-plugins press gree button then you can have cams to download.

oriel

Registered
thank
i was installed the softcam feed....and i open again the plugin managment download....but no new softcams just the same old...:confused:
what can i do???

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
thank
i was installed the softcam feed....and i open again the plugin managment download....but no new softcams just the same old...:confused:
what can i do???

Replace the oscam binary manually.

Location of the binary can differ depending on the image group.