Tandberg question

astrodog66

Registered
I understand tandberg is down on virtually all pl feeds on technomate receivers. Does this include the img3 feed at 11020 ver feed on 7 east?

Thanks.

Martin.Wigston

Registered
I understand tandberg is down on virtually all pl feeds on technomate receivers. Does this include the img3 feed at 11020 ver feed on 7 east?

Thanks.

Apparently you can get technomates to work if you use vplug server on your computer and set ccam up to it, although I have failed to get it to work for me.

Ragnarok

Donating Member
Same goes for all receivers without an internal EMU that works with the new tandberg Nano, that can use card sharing protocols. A working Oscam EMU or v-plug server can be shared.

With CCCAM you need may to enable want emu, different implementations of the protocol may have different defaults.

utdman

Registered
Tanberg working fine on my freesat v8 golden satellite receiver. Channels clearing without inputting the keys.

astrodog66

Registered
From what I have read here the encryption system was updated back in August and we are still awaiting a new patch for the Technomate which will clear the IMG 3 EU feed on 7 east and the 10 east muxx.

The clip feed still uses the old system and the m3 can still clear these.

mb2410

Registered
i have tried in vain for two days and cant get my TM m3 to work with vplug ive followed all the tutorial correctly and it seems to open ok on pc but wont connect with the reciever......so ive given up and think i will just have to wait for TM and an updated patch

amdade

Registered
Hi Guys,
Got mine to work with PL Tandberg using Vplug server happy to share how I got it working. Any questions ?

Does anyone know if vplug server will work with PowerVU and any of the TM receivers ?

Thanks !

LoveMyDish

Registered
Hi Guys,
Got mine to work with PL Tandberg using Vplug server happy to share how I got it working. Any questions ?

Does anyone know if vplug server will work with PowerVU and any of the TM receivers ?

Thanks !

I've been told it does NOT work with PowerVu. That would be nice, because then we could make it work when keys auto-roll. I also got it working with Vplug server, but stopped using it because I don't watch any Tandberg.