DM900 and PowerVu

vladan !!

Registered
no, bug in internal DM driver CSA vs. DES
thanks m8 for the replay !!
the strange is that now i have afn and i find the feed from tani (FA Cup) and direct put the K on constans and work afn->feed (bis)->afn , but if i do that on 3E: AFN -> ANT1 -> AFN ?(whitch is biss) dont work .
:(

Torcida@1950

Registered
I have image Gemini 3.3 and DM900 and after watching PV stream relay channels i must restart box to watching non-pv channels.Is this any solution?With Open Atv dont have this problem,i can watching all channels without restart box.We wait 1 year for resolving problem to watching pv channels direct(no stream relay)without restarting but DM dont do nothing.

fmoreira

Registered
I have image Gemini 3.3 and DM900 and after watching PV stream relay channels i must restart box to watching non-pv channels.Is this any solution?With Open Atv dont have this problem,i can watching all channels without restart box.We wait 1 year for resolving problem to watching pv channels direct(no stream relay)without restarting but DM dont do nothing.
With OpenAtv you watch all channels without restart box and without stream relay?

What OpenAtv version you use, 6.1 or 6.2?

Torcida@1950

Registered
No with open Atv i can watch pv stream relay channels and other channels without restarting.I want same with Gemini 3.3 but must restarting after stream relay pv channels.

zappaf

Registered
Wrong; no need restart receiver if you see stream relay pv and other tv channels with gemini image (dm900).

PhilipZ

Registered
No with open Atv i can watch pv stream relay channels and other channels without restarting.I want same with Gemini 3.3 but must restarting after stream relay pv channels.
What exactly OpenATV image you use? Please, confirm that you watch with stream_relay_enabled = 0. And you watch PV channels different than AFN?

fmoreira

Registered
What exactly OpenATV image you use? Please, confirm that you watch with stream_relay_enabled = 0. And you watch PV channels different than AFN?
I do... With OpenAtv 6.1 and 6.2

Discovery from 4.8E, Figth Network from 15W

LoveMyDish

Registered
What about the problem with having to reboot when switching from a powervu channel to a biss channel? Has that been resolved at all?

LoveMyDish

Registered
Are there any 4K receiver that work without RELAY and don't require a reboot when going from powervu to biss?

popocho507

Registered
I have gigablue quad and working perfect with openatv 6.2 without stream relay and no problem switch form powervu to biss or tanderbert , but hope no problem at all with my new Dreambox 900 UHD arriving in a few days

fmoreira

Registered
Recently i change my Oscam version to oscam-svn11424-arm_v7-webif-emu-770...

I noticed that without stream relay, when i came from AFN Power Vu to another encrypted channel all works ok without reboot box...

If i came from different Power Vu channel (Like Discovery) i need to reboot it like before....

Hope this is the the start or end of the stream relay need....

Last edited:

LoveMyDish

Registered
no, bug in internal DM driver CSA vs. DES

I see this problem exists in all the latest Dreambox models. Why hasn't someone resolved the issue within the Driver and put out a patch?

It's become quite annoying, I have had to rename my channels that require reboots to remind me which ones require reboot. Makes channel surfing a pain.

Heck, i'd be willing to pay for this patch.

Rambohack

Registered
Has anybody tried the new 11433 oscam on dm900/920 ??

Does it fix the restart problem when switching from power vu to biss??