enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimeshift

george789

Banned
What is enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimeshift

Hi!

After I think nicely slowly that there an urbane legend from it developed that the simple Timeshift beginning of the car Timeshift of patch was so great, and I, so, over and over again get PMs where the people do not ask whether one again in the OoZooN or in other images can do, or where one can download the old OoZooN where this still inside is, now has burst to me yesterday the hat string.

In the appendix you find the Autotimeshift as well as at that time it was tested as a Plugin. It will separate nothing more gepatched only necessary routinen headlined, in this respect it should go in every topical image.

In order to turn up simply after the installation and enigma2 restart put into the Enigma2 Settings the Delay and already gehts loose.

And now give please, finally, rest!

... except you still find bugs / crash dumps HP: And after it partially same routinen like Homey [GER] his Constantly Timeshift headlines please does not ask for it whether one both can install - one does not skill / soll NO!

PPS: And if you have already forgotten it like it functions: Even with enabeltem Timeshift is one by car Timeshift first only in the Zapping mode till one break presses, then one is first in the Spulmodus like with the normal Timeshift.
And with TV one comes back again in the Live TV and the Zapping mode. This is, actually, the only difference in addition if to her the Timeshift button would have pressed. And on the Tase for the immediate admission you find this protect of the Timeshifts in an admission, at that time any more there was not in the patch also what today vieleicht still sense does.

LG
gutemine

version 0.6
Notes

After this ' give, finally, rest ' Thread is not active I me on to You 0.5 not it reaches:)

Take just 0.6 there a Housekeeping also is inside. I wanted to test this anyhow sometimes if Homey [GER] is ready.

Because his criticism of the present Housekeepingansätzen is already entitled, with Diskspace and number of the files is simply too complicated.

I have differently solved this now as an experiment while with a kind of expiry date is worked. One simply puts in the Plugin how many hours of Timeshift one wants to keep, everything what is older becomes enfternt.

The whole one runs about one autosaves meet in **** file, if to keep an admission within the expiry date as one automatically secure one must wants!to 3c5x9 his Movietagger have installed and this extinguishes simply autosaves meet to the suitable admission.

LG
gutemine

Last edited:

baha2

Super VIP
enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimeshift_0.14

enigma2-plugin-extensions-autotimeshift_0.14

hilton

Registered
Probiert bitte mal die 0.18 ob die auch auf EPG losen Sendern Autotimeshift machen kann (beim ersten start und wenn man dazwischen hin und her zappt selbst wzischen 2 EPG losen sendern) und diese zur Not mit Timeshift als Namen sogar als Aufnahme autosaven kann.

baha2

Super VIP
Version 0.19

Auf der ersten Seite ist die Version 0.19 bei der ich Euch auch die versprochene Möglichkeit eingebaut habe das sich Timeshift während laufender Aufnahmen disabelt (und sobald die Aufnahme aus ist sich auch wieder enabelt) - damit die 800er Besitzer weniger leiden müssen.

Jetzt bin ich endlich auch dazu gekommen den Code ein bisschen aufzuräumen das nicht so viel doppelter Code drinnen ist.

Bitte testen und ggf. Crashes posten, aber ich hoffe jetzt ist erstmals Ruhe mit der Wünscherei :)

Und bedankt Euch auch bei Homey[GER] für die Codespende.

LG
gutemine